TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Cyclone Gaja To Hit Tamil Nadu Tonight: State On High Alert; Schools Shut
- New Jawa, Jawa 42 And Perak Motorcycles Launched In India; Prices Start At Rs 1.55 Lakh
- Jio GigaFiber: How To Register For Reliance FTTH Broadband Connection
- Inside Details About DeepVeer's Konkani-Brahmin Wedding
- Virat Kohli Vows To Give It Back If Aussies Are Aggressive
- Shraddha Kapoor Gave Us One More Cute Fashion Goal With This Floral Summery Dress
- Health Insurance Major Revamp Plan To Serve Customers Better: Here’s How
- All About The Lost Town Of Poompuhar In Tamil Nadu
Vinod Khanna passed away on April 27, 2017 and several Bollywood stars paid their last respects to the late actor by attending the funeral and only a handful of younger generation actors were present.
Furious at this, Rishi Kapoor sent out a Twitter rant blasting the younger stars and accused them of just partying and not having an emotional connect with anything else. However, Kriti Sanon hit back at the comments made by Rishi Kapoor and said,
"I would like to believe it was situational. I don't think the present generation is less attached. I personally am emotional about people who I know and I am around." She further commented,
"There can be individual reasons for people who knew Vinod Khanna and worked with him, but still were not there (funeral). There might be people who were not in Mumbai or were travelling. I can't comment on someone as to why they didn't turn up."
Kriti Sanon rejects the comments made by Rishi Kapoor that younger actors don't care about anything else but just want to party.
Rishi Kapoor was furious that younger actors did not come to Vinod Khanna's funeral.
Rishi Kapoor sent out a Twitter rant accusing younger stars of not having an emotional connection with people from the industry.
Kriti Sanon hit back at Rishi Kapoor and said that people have their own reasons as to why they didn't attend the funeral.
No Last Respects
Vinod Khanna breathed his last on April 27, 2017 and his funeral was on the next day and younger stars were in less attendance.
Yesteryear Vs Current
A lot of yesteryear actors were present at Vinod Khanna's funeral but not today's stars.
Just A Handful
There were only a handful of current generation actors at the funeral.
Rishi Kapoor was upset with the fact that younger stars were there in full numbers at Priyanka Chopra's party.