- Housefull 4: Akshay Kumar & Kriti Sanon To Shoot A Baahubali War Spoof In Jaisalmer Palace
- Kriti Sanon DITCHES Sushant Singh Rajput As He Got 'Extra Friendly' With Sanjana Sanghi?
- Stree Song Aao Kabhi Haveli Pe: Kriti Sanon Shows Both Her Romantic & Horror Side! Watch Here
- Kriti Sanon's Giraffe Gaffe: The Actress Receives Flak For Posing With A FAKE Giraffe!
- Happy Birthday Kriti Sanon: View 10 Adorable & Cute Pictures From Her Childhood Days
- Catfight Brewing Between Kriti Sanon & Shraddha Kapoor! Sushant Singh Rajput To Be Blamed?
- Akshay Kumar, Kriti Sanon & Riteish Deshkumh Have Fun While Shooting For Housefull 4 In London! Pics
- Housefull 4 Shooting Begins! Akshay Kumar, Riteish Deshmukh & Bobby Deol Promise Crazy Times Ahead
- Luka Chuppi: Kartik Aaryan To Romance Kriti Sanon In This Love Story With A Desi Touch!
- INSIDE IIFA 2018: Ranbir Kapoor Dances To Balam Pichkari, Rekha Charms & KJo Goes Shava-Shava!
- B-town Celebs Walk The IIFA 2018 Green Carpet: Kriti Sanon Pulls Off Aishwarya Rai's Cannes Look
- IIFA Rocks 2018 Inside Pics: From Varun Dhawan's Groupfie To Anil Kapoor's Dashing Ramp Walk!
Vinod Khanna passed away on April 27, 2017 and several Bollywood stars paid their last respects to the late actor by attending the funeral and only a handful of younger generation actors were present.
Furious at this, Rishi Kapoor sent out a Twitter rant blasting the younger stars and accused them of just partying and not having an emotional connect with anything else. However, Kriti Sanon hit back at the comments made by Rishi Kapoor and said,
"I would like to believe it was situational. I don't think the present generation is less attached. I personally am emotional about people who I know and I am around." She further commented,
"There can be individual reasons for people who knew Vinod Khanna and worked with him, but still were not there (funeral). There might be people who were not in Mumbai or were travelling. I can't comment on someone as to why they didn't turn up."
Kriti Sanon rejects the comments made by Rishi Kapoor that younger actors don't care about anything else but just want to party.
Rishi Kapoor was furious that younger actors did not come to Vinod Khanna's funeral.
Rishi Kapoor sent out a Twitter rant accusing younger stars of not having an emotional connection with people from the industry.
Kriti Sanon hit back at Rishi Kapoor and said that people have their own reasons as to why they didn't attend the funeral.
No Last Respects
Vinod Khanna breathed his last on April 27, 2017 and his funeral was on the next day and younger stars were in less attendance.
Yesteryear Vs Current
A lot of yesteryear actors were present at Vinod Khanna's funeral but not today's stars.
Just A Handful
There were only a handful of current generation actors at the funeral.
Rishi Kapoor was upset with the fact that younger stars were there in full numbers at Priyanka Chopra's party.