TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Nirbhaya Death Anniversary — A Timeline
- New Mahindra Thar Spy Pics Out — Almost As Big As A Toyota Innova
- India vs Australia: 2nd Test; Day 3 — Full Updates
- Banks May Be Closed For Five Days From December 21
- How To Use TRAI DND iOS App To Block Spam Calls
- Exclusive Interview: Emraan Hashmi Said, "I Don't Take My Films Back Home"
- Siliguri Shopstops: A Bucket List For Shopaholics
- 20 Wonderful Benefits Of Red Spinach
Imtiaz Ali is a renowned film-maker and many Bollywood stars love to work with him as his movies are different and he gives a new platform to various stories which none have ever thought of. Kriti Sanon revealed that she'd love to work with Imtiaz Ali so much so, that she'll not even read the script and will star in his films blindly! She said,
"I love Imitiaz Ali's sensibility and the way he brings out emotions in a different way. His characters have layers and complexities. I think for all the actors who have worked with him, those films have been their best. He is someone, who if I get to work with, I might not even look at the script."
Also, Kriti Sanon went down memory lane on how she made it in Bollywood and explained her struggles and confusion which she faced back in the day. "When I came to Mumbai, I was like a little lost child, who didn't know what to do. I took private workshops at home, because I had heard that acting schools were not that great. The more work you do, the better you get. Also, over time, you change, your style changes, and so does your fashion sense. That's part of growing up. Everybody is not as confident when they land here (Mumbai)."
Kriti Sanon is currently shooting for her upcoming film Raabta and is paired alongside Sushant Singh Rajput. The storyline revolves around horse races and Kriti injured herself twice during the shoot as riding a horse isn't that easy. Thankfully, she has now recovered and the shoot is on full swing. Deepika Padukone also has a cameo appearance in Raabta.