TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Supreme Court: Sabrimala Order To Continue
- Royal Enfield 650cc Models To Launch In India Today
- DeepVeer Wedding: Deepika Broke Down At Her Mehendi Ceremony
- ATP Finals: Federer Is Back On Track
- Best Phones With Dual-Rear Cameras To Buy In India Under Rs 10,000
- Value Stocks To Buy Under Rs 50
- Morning Habits Of Highly Successful People
- All About Kanwar Lake Bird Sanctuary
Salman Khan's Tubelight was shot in Ladakh and director Kabir Khan has an eye for details, so much so, that he erected a set which looks exactly like an army base and this got the locals worried as to what's happening in their neighbourhood.
The locals got really suspicious about the army base and walked to the police station to get more information regarding the army camp. The police had to calm them down saying it's just a movie set and nothing else and the news of Salman Khan being amongst them really cheered them up!
It Looks So Real!
Locals in Ladakh mistook Tubelight sets for a real army base.
Confused and worried, they went to the police station to verify it.
The police calmed them down saying it's just a movie set.
Anyone will get worried if an army camp is suddenly visible in their neighbourhood.
Salman Khan's Tubelight is all set for a Diwali 2017 release.