- Did Sanjay Leela Bhansali Drop The Idea Of Working With Salman Khan? We're As Confused As You Are!
- Race 3 Tuesday (5 Days) Box Office Collection: Poor Reviews Pulls This Salman Khan Starrer Down
- Race 3 Monday (4 Days) Box Office Collection: Salman Khan’s Film Unaffected, Stands Tall As A Rock!
- Remo Out! Even After Getting Poor Reviews For Race 3, Salman Khan Starts Preparing For Race 4
- Salman Khan's Race 3 Gave Anil Kapoor, Jacqueline Fernandez & Daisy Shah Their Own Box Office Record
- EXCLUSIVE: Thanks To Ranbir Kapoor! Katrina Kaif Is Getting Closer To Salman Khan & Family
- Race 3 First Weekend (3 Days) Box Office Collection: Salman Khan’s Film Is UNAFFECTED By Bad Reviews
- Ranbir Kapoor HITS BACK At Salman Khan For His Comment 'Sanjay Dutt Should Play Himself In Sanju'
- Race 3 Saturday (2 Days) Box Office Collection: This Salman Khan Film Scores Big!
- The Fate Of New Shows Are Out! Salman Khan’s Dus Ka Dum Gets Lesser Ratings Than Bigg Boss!
- Drop Everything Else & Check Out These Race 3 Dialogues That You Can Use In Your Daily Life!
- Race 3 First Day (Friday) Box Office Collection: Eid Saves Salman Khan Starrer From Being A Disaster
Salman Khan's Tubelight was shot in Ladakh and director Kabir Khan has an eye for details, so much so, that he erected a set which looks exactly like an army base and this got the locals worried as to what's happening in their neighbourhood.
The locals got really suspicious about the army base and walked to the police station to get more information regarding the army camp. The police had to calm them down saying it's just a movie set and nothing else and the news of Salman Khan being amongst them really cheered them up!
It Looks So Real!
Locals in Ladakh mistook Tubelight sets for a real army base.
Confused and worried, they went to the police station to verify it.
The police calmed them down saying it's just a movie set.
Anyone will get worried if an army camp is suddenly visible in their neighbourhood.
Salman Khan's Tubelight is all set for a Diwali 2017 release.