- Raveena Tandon Gives Beauty Tips Inside Lingaraj Temple; Lands In Major Trouble!
- Papon Controversy: The Minor Girl Reacts; Gauhar Khan Trolled For Slamming The Singer!
- SORRY Anushka Shetty! Not You But It's This Bollywood Actress Who Makes Prabhas Go 'WOW'
- COMMON MISTAKE! Akshay Kumar's EX-GIRLFRIENDS Shilpa Shetty & Raveena Tandon Take A MAJOR DIG At Him
- ON THEIR AFFAIR! Akshay Kumar Would RUN AWAY From Rekha; He TOLERATED Her Because..: Raveena Tandon
- CAUGHT ON CAMERA! Prabhas & Anushka Shetty Party Together With Raveena Tandon, See Picture!
Actress Raveena Tandon, whose upcoming film Maatr is facing many controversies due to an allegation on film's producer Anjum Rizvi, informed media that everything has been sorted and the film would release on April 21.
"The case has been settled and we have got the NOC. Now the movie shall release on April 21. The rumours of any more issues are fake and we have no more troubles in proceeding," said Raveena.
The actress was spotted at PVR Andheri on Tuesday morning with few other woman achievers for the promotion of an NGO called "She's Ambassador Program" which focuses on girl's welfare development."
During the event, Raveena who has done a voice over for a short film by "She's ambassador Program" said, "I have been raised by my mother in such a way that I have a lot of compassion towards young people."
"At the age of 11, I had removed a kid from the mud. Such were the situation I went through. This is the reason I started indulging into NGO projects," she added.
Congress political leader Priya Dutt concluded the event said,"When I was in parliament, nobody took interest to talk about children and women. Today I want to say that just believe in whatever you do and you can be successful like these women in the panel today."