TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Chennai: Schools And Colleges Shut For 48 Hours After Heavy Rain Alert
- The Jio Effect: Telcos May Discontinue Free Incoming Call Facility
- Deepika Padukone And Ranveer Singh's Bengaluru Reception Pictures
- Mahindra Alturas G4 Review First Drive — The Benchmark For Future Mahindra SUVs?
- Want An Easy To Ace Yet The Most Eye-catching Airport Look? — Take Cues From Anushka Sharma
- All About The Spectacular Buddha Park In Ravangla
- 1st T20I: Australia Beats India By 4 Runs
- 5 Best Short And Safe Investments In India
The verdict on the Magadheera-Raabta plagiarism row is out and Sushant Singh Rajput and Kriti Sanon's Raabta has come out as a clear winner as the makers of Magadheera have withdrawn their case giving Raabta a clear victory.
Director of Raabta Dinesh Vijan had revealed in an interview to Bollywoodlife that he's fully confident about his film's story and it isn't anywhere minutely similar to the Telugu film Magadheera. Well, thankfully justice has found its way and delivered the best!
Raabta wins the plagiarism case against Magadheera as the makers withdraw their complaint.
Raabta stars Kriti Sanon and Sushant Singh Rajput in the lead roles.
Deepika Padukone will be seen in a song in the film Raabta.
Deepika Padukone also has a cameo role in the film.
Raabta revolves around the storyline of horse racing.
Horse Riding Lessons
Kriti Sanon and Sushant Singh Rajput took professional horse riding lessons for Raabta.
Kriti Sanon injured herself twice during the shoot of the movie.
She suffered bruises as she fell from the horse twice.
Not A Rip Off
Magadheera is a Telugu film which released in the year 2009.
Magadheera starred Ram Charan and Kajal Aggarwal in the lead roles.