TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Cyclone Gaja To Hit Tamil Nadu Tonight: State On High Alert; Schools Shut
- New Jawa, Jawa 42 And Perak Motorcycles Launched In India; Prices Start At Rs 1.55 Lakh
- Jio GigaFiber: How To Register For Reliance FTTH Broadband Connection
- Inside Details About DeepVeer's Konkani-Brahmin Wedding
- Virat Kohli Vows To Give It Back If Aussies Are Aggressive
- Shraddha Kapoor Gave Us One More Cute Fashion Goal With This Floral Summery Dress
- Health Insurance Major Revamp Plan To Serve Customers Better: Here’s How
- All About The Lost Town Of Poompuhar In Tamil Nadu
Dinesh Vijan's directorial film Raabta has landed into in trouble once again.
While Sushant Singh Rajput's ugly spat with a senior journalist became a talking point at the trailer launch event, many people even spoke about the film's striking resemblance in plot to SS Rajamouli's bloackbuster movie Magadheera which starred Ram Charan Teja and Kajal Aggarwal in lead roles.
Now if reports are to be believed then the makers of Magadheera have approached the Hyderabad court to seek in injunction against the film's release.
As per movie trade analyst Ramesh Bala, the makers of 'Magadheera' have gone to the court contending that the Raabta makers have copied the unique story and plotline in violation of its copyright. He tweeted...
Further it is said that the Hyderabad court has issued a notice and posted the matter to June 1 to decide whether the film should be permitted to release on June 9.
Oh no! This might come in as a huge disappointment of all Sushant- Kriti's fans who have been eagerly waiting for the film.
Raabta also stars 'Neerja' fame Jim Sarbh and a cameo by Rajkummar Rao who plays a 324 year old man in the film.