TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- PM Modi Attends Swearing-In Ceremony Of Maldives New President, Ibrahim Mohamed Solih
- Free OnePlus 6T On Upcoming Black Friday Sale — Here's How
- Jawa Vs Royal Enfield — A Brief Comparison
- Salman Khan's Bharat Movie, Hoists Pakistani Flag In Indian Soil; Locals Upset
- The Health Wonders of Arugula: The Mediterranean Wonder Plant
- Did You Know That Cashback On Shopping Is Taxable?
- Winter Destinations In Uttarakhand
- Lakshya Sen Enters Semifinals Of World Junior Badminton Championship
After Malaika Arora divorced her husband Arbaaz Khan, the only thing which binds the couple together is their son Arhaan. Yes, the only reason why Arbaaz-Malaika are friends is that they need to take care of the boy and he's the only one who keeps them connected.
Also, Malaika shared a throwback picture of little Arhaan sitting on his mommy's lap and the image was clicked by Arbaaz Khan. The picture is too cute! Check it out below...
Malaika captioned the picture as, "Precious precious moments. I guess the rains make me all nostalgic."
Malaika Arora and Arbaaz Khan are blessed with a boy Arhaan.
Arhaan is now the only binding force between his parents.
Malaika and Arbaaz divorced each other after a marriage which lasted for 18 good years.
What's The Reason?
The reason for their divorce is still unknown as the duo have kept the reason under wraps.
Is It True?
Reports state that Malaika divorced Arbaaz as he had an unsuccessful career.
However, none of it has been confirmed and they're just speculations.
Malaika Arora is seen in TV shows most of the time as a judge.
She was recently seen working out in the gym with Sara Ali Khan.
Malaika and Arbaaz have remained good friends even after their divorce.
Even Salman Khan could not convince Malaika Arora to remain in the marriage with Arbaaz Khan.
Malaika Arora is seen in item numbers in many Bollywood films.