- 'Sanju' Actress Manisha Koirala On Surviving Cancer: I Feel Blessed To Be Alive
- Manisha Koirala's Heartbreaking Confession About Being Unlucky In Love Will Move You To Tears!
- DUTT BIOPIC! This Pic Of Manisha Koirala As Young Nargis Dutt OUT & We Just Can't Wait For The Film
- Dear Maya Movie Review: It's All About Being Someone's Sunshine When Their Skies Are Grey!
- Here’s What Manisha Koirala Has To Say About The ‘Khan Trio’ Of The B-town!
- THE FAULT IS MINE! Manisha Koirala Reveals A Shocking Truth About Her Failed Marriage
For the first time in her film career, Manisha Koirala is all set to play the role of a mother in Sanjay Dutt's biopic and would be playing the role of Nargis, Sanjay Dutt's mother. When asked if she is a fan of the late actress, Manisha quipped, "Who isn't? And I've worked with Sanjay in a number of films, most of them forgettable," she laughs, adding,
"Hopefully, this time I will create some magic with Ranbir. I am a big admirer of his work. I've seen his rushes as Sanjay. No actor of his generation has the same passion to excel, to make every character real and memorable. I've been waiting to get to work with Ranbir. Now, I finally have that opportunity."
Both Nargis and Manisha have fought cancer and when asked if the illness would make a connection to play the role, Manisha shrugged it off by saying, "I don't think Raju (Hirani) offered me the role just because I went through the same illness. That is no qualification. The fact that Raju saw me worthy of playing Nargisji means a lot to me."