TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Weather Forecast For Dec 19: Cyclone Phethai Weakens; Winter Chills To Continue In Delhi
- IPL Auction 2019: Live Updates
- More Items To Be Included In Sub-18% Tax Slab — Narendra Modi
- Most Searched Cars In India 2018 — Here's The Full List
- Vikendi Snow Map Yet To Arrive On PUBG Mobile India Even After 1.6GB Update
- Manikarnika Trailer — Kangana Impresses As Rani Laxmibai!
- Secunderabad — Get Transported To A World Of Nostalgia
- Smelling His Own Socks Gave This Man Lung Infection
For the first time in her film career, Manisha Koirala is all set to play the role of a mother in Sanjay Dutt's biopic and would be playing the role of Nargis, Sanjay Dutt's mother. When asked if she is a fan of the late actress, Manisha quipped, "Who isn't? And I've worked with Sanjay in a number of films, most of them forgettable," she laughs, adding,
"Hopefully, this time I will create some magic with Ranbir. I am a big admirer of his work. I've seen his rushes as Sanjay. No actor of his generation has the same passion to excel, to make every character real and memorable. I've been waiting to get to work with Ranbir. Now, I finally have that opportunity."
Both Nargis and Manisha have fought cancer and when asked if the illness would make a connection to play the role, Manisha shrugged it off by saying, "I don't think Raju (Hirani) offered me the role just because I went through the same illness. That is no qualification. The fact that Raju saw me worthy of playing Nargisji means a lot to me."