- Karisma Kapoor: What Was My Fault? Manisha Called Me A Mixed-up Kid; I Was Accused Of Being Brash
- 20 Years Of Dil Se: Preity Zinta & Manisha Koirala Get Nostalgic!
- Shahrukh Khan, Rekha, SLB, Manish Malhotra & Others Attend Manisha Koirala's Birthday Bash! Pictures
- Happy Birthday Manisha Koirala: Here Are 4 Best Movies Of The Actress
- Sanju: Sanjay Dutt's Sister Namrata Isn't Very Impressed With Paresh Rawal & Manisha Koirala!
- Nirbhaya Case: Priyanka Chopra, Anushka Sharma & Others Hail The Supreme Court's Verdict!
For the first time in her film career, Manisha Koirala is all set to play the role of a mother in Sanjay Dutt's biopic and would be playing the role of Nargis, Sanjay Dutt's mother. When asked if she is a fan of the late actress, Manisha quipped, "Who isn't? And I've worked with Sanjay in a number of films, most of them forgettable," she laughs, adding,
"Hopefully, this time I will create some magic with Ranbir. I am a big admirer of his work. I've seen his rushes as Sanjay. No actor of his generation has the same passion to excel, to make every character real and memorable. I've been waiting to get to work with Ranbir. Now, I finally have that opportunity."
Both Nargis and Manisha have fought cancer and when asked if the illness would make a connection to play the role, Manisha shrugged it off by saying, "I don't think Raju (Hirani) offered me the role just because I went through the same illness. That is no qualification. The fact that Raju saw me worthy of playing Nargisji means a lot to me."