- Sanju: Sanjay Dutt's Sister Namrata Isn't Very Impressed With Paresh Rawal & Manisha Koirala!
- Nirbhaya Case: Priyanka Chopra, Anushka Sharma & Others Hail The Supreme Court's Verdict!
- JUST IN: First Look Of Sanjay Dutt & Manisha Koirala Starrer Prassthanam!
- Sanju Success Bash: Ranbir Kapoor, Manisha Koirala, Dia Mirza & Others Have A Big Party! Pictures
- Sanju Celebs Review: Bollywood Stars Cry After Watching The Ranbir Kapoor Starrer
- Sanju: Complete Details About ‘Who Plays Who’ In Sanjay Dutt's Biopic!
Manisha Koirala would next be seen in a new avatar as Ranbir Kapoor's mother in Sanjay Dutt's biopic and the role is one of a kind which she has never done before. It looks like Manisha would indeed become a mother in real life too as she revealed that she's keen on adopting a baby girl if everything falls in place. She said,
"This December, it'll be five years since I got completely cured. If everything goes well, I'm planning to adopt a baby girl. I just hope everything goes right and it all falls into place. I want to be there for the child, and I'll make sure that I plan my life around this. I'm super excited about this new phase in my life, and I can't wait for it to begin."
She further commented, "I'll pass on my wisdom and the lessons learnt out of life's experiences to her. I'll also teach her to appreciate the abundant beauty that lies in everything God has created."
Manisha Koirala married a Nepali businessman named Samrat Dahal in 2010 in Kathmandu, Nepal. The couple divorced in 2012 and now the actress has chose to remain single.