- Koffee With Karan Season 6 Promo Out! First Episode To Air On October 21, 2018
- Nakuul Mehta Tweets About Section 377 Verdict; This Is How Ishqbaaz’s Actor Reacted!
- Section 377 Decriminalized: Karan Johar, Sonam Kapoor, Rajkummar Rao & Others Laud SC Verdict!
- Janhvi Kapoor Asks Karan Johar On How To Deal With Trolls & Here's What He Has To Say!
- Karan Johar Answers Who He'd Like To Marry! Can You Guess Who She Is?
- Sorry Katrina, But Karan Has Already Told Alia Bhatt That Ranbir Kapoor Will Be The BEST Husband!
- Shahrukh Khan's Son Aryan & Khushi Kapoor To Debut In Bollywood With A Karan Johar Film?
- Mom-To-Be Neha Dhupia Had A Blast On Her Birthday, These Inside Photos Are A Proof!
- Bhumi Pednekar: I Didn't Expect To Bag A Karan Johar Film So Soon In My Career
- Koffee With Karan 6: Conjectures Brushed Off By Karan Johar, Warns People To Not Believe Them
- Karan Johar Was Almost Convinced To Get Married; Credit Goes To Anushka Sharma & Virat Kohli!
- Dostana 2: Karan Johar Gets Trolled Again For Promoting Nepotism, Gives Befitting Reply!
Manushi Chellar from Haryana wins the Miss India World 2017 beauty pageant.It was a night of glitz and glamour, superior performances and a nail biting finish as the winners of fbb Colors Femina Miss India 2017 co-powered by Rajnigandha Pearls were announced in a star studded ceremony in Yash Raj Studios.
With a new and improvised format this year, Miss India in its 54th edition toured to all 30 states (including Delhi) of the nation and had crowned one representative from each state who all competed for the coveted Miss India crown.
The winners of the glorious title pose together for a picture.
Bollywood celebrities judged the event and chose the right person for the crown.
Neha Dhupia supported and trained the contestants really well. She was also a part of the judging panel.
Ranbir Kapoor shook a leg during the event and entertained people present at the venue.
Karan Johar and Riteish Deshmukh hosted the event and made everyone laugh with their funny antics.
After a lot of elimination rounds, the judges had a lot of difficulty in choosing the winners. Ranbir Kapoor made a special appearance and announced as well as crowned the 3 winners amidst a packaged audience. He was also seen promoting his next family entertainer Jagga Jasoos which releases this 14th July.
Enjoyable and enthralling performances by Alia Bhatt, Sushant Singh Rajput and Sonu Nigam left the audience spellbound for the entire evening. The illustrious panel of judges for the evening were Manish Malhotra, Stephanie Del Valle, Arjun Rampal, Abhishek Kapoor, Ileana D'Cruz, Vidyut Jamwal and Bipasha Basu.
The hosts for the event were the inimitable duo Karan Johar and Ritesh Deshmukh. All the state winners were cheered by the four zone mentors Neha Dhupia (North Zone) , Parvathy Omanakuttan (South Zone), Waluscha de Sousa (West Zone) and Dipannita Sharma (East Zone) who have been instrumental in selecting the best talent from their respective zones and training and guiding the finalists.
The winners are : 1) Miss India World - Manushi Chellar from Haryana
1st Runner Up - Sana Dua from Kashmir
2nd Runner Up - Priyanka Kumari from Bihar.