- CATFIGHT OF 90s! When Karisma Kapoor INSULTED Raveena Tandon Publicly At Shahrukh Khan's Holi Bash
- Kajol: I'm A Hitler Mother, I'm A Bad Cop, Ajay Devgn's A Good Cop
- Ajay Devgn Wants Saif Ali Khan To Star In Tanaaji: The Unsung Hero?
- Eid Mubarak: Salman Khan, Aamir Khan, Akshay Kumar & Others Share Their Eid Wishes With Fans!
- Sanju Blockbuster Effect: Has Ranbir Kapoor Hiked His Fee For Luv Ranjan's Next Starring Ajay Devgn?
- Ajay Devgn Takes A Major Dig At 'Aged' Actors; Says They Look Like A Joker
- Happy Birthday Kajol: Here's 5 Best Movies Of The Evergreen Actress
- Kajol To Play Ajay Devgn's Wife In Taanaji: The Unsung Warrior?
- Helicopter Eela Poster: Kajol Plays An Overprotective Mother; Says She's Here, There & Everywhere!
- After Chanakya, Ajay Devgn To Play India's Legendary Football Coach Syed Abdul Rahim!
- Ajay Devgn To Play Chanakya In Neeraj Pandey's Next; Has This To Say About His Role!
- Ileana D'cruz Posts A Backless Picture On Instagram & Drops The 'F-Bomb'
Earlier this year, we had told you about Ajay Devgn exploring his romantic side in his next which will be directed by debutant Akiv Ali and produced by Luv Ranjan and Ankur Garg.
Well, here's some latest update on this flick which is some great news for all Ajay Devgn fans. Scroll down to read more...
We now have it officially that this yet-to-be-titled movie will be hitting the theatrical screens on 19th October, 2018.
Talking about it, Bhushan Kumar, who is also the producer of the film stated, "We're delighted to be presenting Luv Films' next with Ajay Devgn. This not only strengthens our film slate for the upcoming year but also our commitment to keep entertaining the global Indian audience."
Ajay's Treat For His Fans
On the other hand, Ankur added, "Given Ajay's connect with the family audience and a great track record of his movies' box Office performance during festive occasions or national holidays, we find Dussehra to be an ideal time to treat the audience with our film."
Two Female Leads
The film will star two leading ladies, And one of them is none other than Tabu.
But, Tabu Isn't Romancing Ajay
Talking about it, a source close to the development of the film stated to the leading tabloid, "It's a unique rom-com and not a love triangle. Ajay and Tabu are not opposite each other and Luv has written the role with Tabu in mind, believing that only she can play the part. Another A-list actress will be cast as Ajay's love interest."
Before this flick, Ajay and Tabu would be sharing screen space in Rohit Shetty's Golmaal Again.
Ajay has a string of releases coming up next which include Rohit Shetty's Golmaal Again, Raj Kumar Gupta's Raid and Tanaji- The Unsung Warrior.