TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- PM Modi Attends Swearing-In Ceremony Of Maldives New President, Ibrahim Mohamed Solih
- Free OnePlus 6T On Upcoming Black Friday Sale — Here's How
- Jawa Vs Royal Enfield — A Brief Comparison
- Salman Khan's Bharat Movie, Hoists Pakistani Flag In Indian Soil; Locals Upset
- The Health Wonders of Arugula: The Mediterranean Wonder Plant
- Did You Know That Cashback On Shopping Is Taxable?
- Winter Destinations In Uttarakhand
- Lakshya Sen Enters Semifinals Of World Junior Badminton Championship
Esha Deol and her businessman husband Bharat Takhtani became proud parents of a baby girl yesterday in the wee hours of morning.
The actress gave birth to the newborn at Hinduja hospital in Mumbai. Later, pictures of Esha and her husband standing outside the hospital holding their bundle of joy in their hands, went viral on the internet.
Meanwhile, the couple have already settled for a name for their newborn. Read on to know more details...
This Is What They Have Named The Little One
Esha and business magnet Bharat Takhtan have named their daughter Radhya.
Radhya is derived from Radha, which means to be worshipped.
Guess Who Decided The Name!
"We are very happy to announce that our daughter will be named as Radhya Takhtani. The name has been jointly decided by Esha and me," says Bharat Takhtani.
The Divine Name
Grandparents Hema Malini, Dharmendra and Takhnanis are extremely happy with the 'divine' name. Takhtani's will have a formal naming ceremony in a week's time.
Here's What The New Parents Have To Say-
Esha and Bharat thanked media fraternity for the love and blessings. "She has been showered with messages from film fraternity. She would like to thank all her fans on social media who wished and made beautiful creatives for Esha and Radhya," added daddy Takhtani.
Currently Esha is enjoying her time with baby Radhya and trying to become a hands-on mommy. Watch out this space for more!