TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Supreme Court: Sabrimala Order To Continue
- Royal Enfield 650cc Models To Launch In India Today
- DeepVeer Wedding: Deepika Broke Down At Her Mehendi Ceremony
- ATP Finals: Federer Is Back On Track
- Best Phones With Dual-Rear Cameras To Buy In India Under Rs 10,000
- Value Stocks To Buy Under Rs 50
- Morning Habits Of Highly Successful People
- All About Kanwar Lake Bird Sanctuary
Team Mubarakan is busy in the promotions of their movie these days. The film features Arjun Kapoor, Anil Kapoor, Illeana and Athiya Shetty in the lead roles.
At a recent promotional event, Anil Kapoor revealed to our reporter that Mubarkan is a real family entertainer. He also gave an advice to all the young actors. He said, ''My advice to them is that they should do entertaining films to maintain longevity in the industry.''
Arjun Kapoor, who has a double role in the movie, said that his role is as strong as Aamir Khan's role in Dhoom 3. He also revealed that his uncle Anil Kapoor's role is bigger than his role in the movie.
Arjun jokingly said, ''I had to take two roles to work with him.''
Athiya and Illeana, who also graced the event, revealed that there were no cat fights during the shooting of the movie and they feel blessed to be a part of it.
Mubarakan is slated to release on July 28, 2017.