TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- PM Modi Attends Swearing-In Ceremony Of Maldives New President, Ibrahim Mohamed Solih
- Free OnePlus 6T On Upcoming Black Friday Sale — Here's How
- Jawa Vs Royal Enfield — A Brief Comparison
- Salman Khan's Bharat Movie, Hoists Pakistani Flag In Indian Soil; Locals Upset
- The Health Wonders of Arugula: The Mediterranean Wonder Plant
- Did You Know That Cashback On Shopping Is Taxable?
- Winter Destinations In Uttarakhand
- Lakshya Sen Enters Semifinals Of World Junior Badminton Championship
Actor Saif Ali Khan, who is gearing up for his next film Kaalakaandi which is widely shot in Mumbai, says the city has a cinematic vibe to it.
He feels the movie's director Akshat Verma has shown the city in the film wonderfully.
"I think Mumbai is really cinematic, and Akshat has shown it wonderfully. Bandra particularly has a lot of character and personality. You feel it's shot in a real place and you feel that instant connect to the place," Saif said in a statement.
The 46-year-old actor will be seen portraying Rileen in the film.
Kaalakaandi is a Marathi slang for when things go disastrously wrong. The film is a dark comedy about life, death and karma.
It also stars Amyra Dastur, Akshay Oberoi, Sobhita Dhulipala, Kunaal Roy Kapur, Deepak Dobriyal, Neil Bhoopalam and Vijay Raaz. The story unravels over one night in Mumbai with each character trying to be wackier than the other.