- Ajay Devgn Wants Saif Ali Khan To Star In Tanaaji: The Unsung Hero?
- Shahid Kapoor Throws A Challenge At Saif Ali Khan, We Wonder What Kareena Has To Say!
- Taimur Takes A Stroll On The Beach With Daddy Saif Ali Khan In Maldives! View Pics
- VIRAL! Kareena Kapoor Khan Gets Slammed For Donning A Bikini In Front Of Taimur Ali Khan [Pictures]
- Saif Ali Khan All Set To Star In Go Goa Gone Sequel? Read Details!
- Are Saif Ali Khan & Daughter Sara Ali Khan All Set To Star In Hindi Medium Sequel?
Actor Saif Ali Khan, who is gearing up for his next film Kaalakaandi which is widely shot in Mumbai, says the city has a cinematic vibe to it.
He feels the movie's director Akshat Verma has shown the city in the film wonderfully.
"I think Mumbai is really cinematic, and Akshat has shown it wonderfully. Bandra particularly has a lot of character and personality. You feel it's shot in a real place and you feel that instant connect to the place," Saif said in a statement.
The 46-year-old actor will be seen portraying Rileen in the film.
Kaalakaandi is a Marathi slang for when things go disastrously wrong. The film is a dark comedy about life, death and karma.
It also stars Amyra Dastur, Akshay Oberoi, Sobhita Dhulipala, Kunaal Roy Kapur, Deepak Dobriyal, Neil Bhoopalam and Vijay Raaz. The story unravels over one night in Mumbai with each character trying to be wackier than the other.