- Amitabh Bachchan On 102 Not Out: My Family Really Liked The Film, The Children Loved It
- 40 Years Of Amitabh Bachchan's Don: A Film Rejected By Dharmendra & Dev Anand & Accepted By Audience
- Rishi Kapoor: This Is An Era Of Actors, Non Actors Won’t Survive!
- Grand As Shahrukh's Mannat! Sonam Kapoor's BF Anand Ahuja's Bungalow Is COSTLIER Than The Bachchans
- 102 Not Out Review: Amitabh Bachchan & Rishi Kapoor Win This Match With Their First-Rate Innings!
- Rekha Comes Between Jaya & Aishwarya Rai Bachchan? Her PDA For Amitabh Bachchan IRRITATES His Family
The non stop rains in Mumbai made the city come to a standstill as people were stranded all over the place with no public transport facilities for them to reach their homes as the water was at knee length levels. During this helpless moment, Amitabh Bachchan took to Twitter and started cracking jokes about the rains and this did not go down well with Mumbaikars.
Of course, his tweets were actully peppered with humour, but the timing on making jokes in this time of tragedy was totally wrong! Especially this tweet of his received severe backlash as Twiterrati gave him a earful in the comments section. "Mumbai real estate prices hit an all time high - Every building is now sea facing." Check out his tweets below...
T 2531 -— Amitabh Bachchan (@SrBachchan) August 29, 2017
" Mumbai real estate prices hit an all time high -
Every building is now sea facing."~🤣🤣🤣🤣 from Prasoon Pandey pic.twitter.com/YIHFScHmY4
If that wasn't enough, he went ahead and lectured people about "Don't try to fight nature" and "Hurricane Harvey" as well.
T 2531 - Don't try to fight nature .. don't put blame .. what did the most powerful nation in the World do against Hurricane Harvey ?? pic.twitter.com/rvSJXS0Zgl— Amitabh Bachchan (@SrBachchan) August 29, 2017
Here's another joke, ahem, blunder by Big B!
T 2531 -Flooded roads, Police common man helping against terrible odds .. amidst this 'Visarjan' with band music still on .. amazing Mumbai pic.twitter.com/kox7cDnuEB— Amitabh Bachchan (@SrBachchan) August 29, 2017