- OUCH! Sidharth Malhotra Confirms His Break-up With Alia Bhatt Brutally; Says Perfect Girl's A Cheat
- INSIDE PICS! Alia Bhatt Had A 'Working' Birthday But We Are Jealous Of Her
- Dear Alia Bhatt, A 25 Year Old Fan Girl Wants To Celebrate YOU & Be Like You - Flawed Yet Perfect
- EMOTIONAL! Alia Bhatt's Mother Soni Razdan Reveals The Reason Behind Her Daughter's Name
- Mashallah! Alia Bhatt Turns Burqa Clad & We're Totally Swooning Over Her New Avatar From Raazi
- THE TRUTH IS OUT! Alia Bhatt REACTS To Rumours About Dating Her 'Brahmastra' Co-Star Ranbir Kapoor
- BEST OF 2017: Which Bollywood Film STOLE Away The Show? VOTE NOW
Actress Alia Bhatt says her character in the forthcoming film Badrinath Ki Dulhania is more of a feminist and is very driven.
Badrinath Ki Dulhania is the second film in the Humpty Sharma Ki Dulhania franchise.
Also Read: WORRIED Aishwarya Rai Spotted At A Hospital With Abhishek Bachchan; Father Krishna Raj Rai SERIOUS!
"Kavya (in the first film) is younger, more naive, simpler character. She has one aim in life, to get married, in a lehenga. Whereas Vaidehi (in Badri) wants to fly, Ashe doesn't want to only get married. She is a strong, mature, ambition driven, more feminist kind of character," Alia told the media.
Alia also spoke about her preference for spontaneity when co-star Varun Dhawan revealed that the Udta Punjab actress doesn't like too many rehearsals for a scene.
"I am my most honest self if I don't know what I am doing . So if I have forgotten what I have done in the take then that means I have gone with the natural flow, else it becomes mechanical," she added.
Directed by Shashank Khaitan, Badrinath Ki Dulhania will release ahead of Holi on March 10.