- Rishi Kapoor Wants Ranbir Kapoor To Marry Alia Bhatt ASAP; Reveals It's His Son Who's Not Ready
- Neetu Kapoor Was Never This Sweet To Katrina Kaif; Showers Love On Ranbir's GF Alia Bhatt Yet Again!
- Alia Bhatt’s Latest Instagram Posts Are All About Boyfriend Ranbir Kapoor & His EX-GF Katrina Kaif!
- Trending: Here's Alia Bhatt Singing Ranbir Kapoor’s Ae Dil Hai Mushkil
- Is Ranbir Kapoor Upset? Alia Bhatt DITCHED Neetu Kapoor's Birthday Because Mahesh Bhatt Told Her To
- Brahmastra: Nagarjuna To Make His Comeback In Bollywood With This Ranbir-Alia Starrer?
Actress Alia Bhatt says her character in the forthcoming film Badrinath Ki Dulhania is more of a feminist and is very driven.
Badrinath Ki Dulhania is the second film in the Humpty Sharma Ki Dulhania franchise.
Also Read: WORRIED Aishwarya Rai Spotted At A Hospital With Abhishek Bachchan; Father Krishna Raj Rai SERIOUS!
"Kavya (in the first film) is younger, more naive, simpler character. She has one aim in life, to get married, in a lehenga. Whereas Vaidehi (in Badri) wants to fly, Ashe doesn't want to only get married. She is a strong, mature, ambition driven, more feminist kind of character," Alia told the media.
Alia also spoke about her preference for spontaneity when co-star Varun Dhawan revealed that the Udta Punjab actress doesn't like too many rehearsals for a scene.
"I am my most honest self if I don't know what I am doing . So if I have forgotten what I have done in the take then that means I have gone with the natural flow, else it becomes mechanical," she added.
Directed by Shashank Khaitan, Badrinath Ki Dulhania will release ahead of Holi on March 10.