- First Pictures Of Lisa Ray's Twin Daughters, Sufi & Soleil Born Via Surrogacy!
- Canadian-Vietnamese Model Jennifer Nguyen's Pictures Are Too Hot To Handle!
- 10 Hot Models Who Turned Towards Bollywood & Could Not Make It BIG!
- Wow! Pics Of Lisa Ray Chilling In A Swimsuit Will Make Your Monday Blues Vanish!
- Lisa Ray Celebrated Her 45th Birthday! View Pics Of This Evergreen Beauty
- Maha Shivratri! Akshay Kumar, Anushka Sharma, Sonam Kapoor & Other Bollywood Stars Pray For Peace
- See Pic! Lisa Ray Meets His Holiness Dalai Lama In Delhi
- Lisa Ray Attends A Private Teaching With His Holiness Dalai Lama!
- Lisa Ray Holidaying In Bali Will Give You Year End Holiday Goals!
- Lisa Ray: I Am Distinctly Unglamorous In Real Life!
- Damn Hot! Lisa Ray Sets The Temperatures Soaring In These Latest Pictures!
- Lisa Ray's Lebanon Holiday Pictures Are So Eye Soothing!
Lisa Ray is having such a peaceful time holidayingnear Mulshi Dam, Pune and she's soaking in the sun and breathing fresh air since a week! She looks so calm and pleasant and we've all been wanting that 'inner peace' and Lisa seems to be living it! Lucky her!
She's been posting quite a lot of pictures on her social media handle relaxing by the Mulshi Dam and is seen doing yoga, meditation and various other workouts to calm her body and mind. Check out the pictures below!
The waters, nature, skies and Lisa Ray! What can be more relaxing than that?
The gorgeous Lisa Ray is seen enjoying the sunset from the Mulshi Dam resort in Pune.
Lisa Ray has been focusing more on inner peace than partying these days.
Taking Good Care
Well, Lisa Ray has surely been taking good care of herself and is enjoying life her own way!
Lisa Ray is seen doing yoga and other workouts at the Mulshi Dam resort.
Lady In Red
The beautiful Lisa Ray sports a red outfit and is ready for a good evening!
Her Bollywood debut was Kasoor which released in 2001, and she was paired alongside Aftab Shivdasani.
Lisa Ray is a cancer survivor and has successfully battled breast cancer.
She's been working closely with several NGO's to raise funds for cancer patients.