- Sacred Games’ Rajshri Deshpande Defends Lovemaking Scenes After They Were Posted On Adult Sites
- EXCLUSIVE! Kubbra Sait On Her Love For Mumbai, Playing Cuckoo & Sacred Games Creating History
- Sacred Games Controversy: Delhi HC Says 'Actors Cannot Be Held Liable For The Dialogues'
- Rahul Gandhi Reacts To Sacred Games’ Controversy, Anurag Kashyap & Swara Bhasker Praise Him!
- Sacred Games: Rajshri Deshpande Is Getting Messages Saying That She Is A P*rn Star!
- Netflix’s First Original Indian Series Sacred Games LEAKED Online!
Nawazuddin Siddiqui has said he will next be seen in director Vishal Bhardwaj's film.
According to reports, Bhardwaj is set to produce the film, which will be directed by Aditya Nimbalkar, who assisted the filmmaker in films such as Kaminey, Haider and Rangoon.
Word was the film, a comedy drama, would bring the pairing of Siddiqui and Kriti Sanon but the actor said he was unaware about who has been cast opposite him.
"I am doing a film with him (Bhardwaj). But I don't know who is being cast opposite me. It hasn't been decided yet. But it is official that we are working with each other. I always wanted to work with Vishal ji," he told reporters at the closing ceremony of the Eighth Jagran Film Festival here last night.
Nawazuddin, who was last seen in Babumoshai Bandookbaaz, will also be seen in Netflix original series, Sacred Games, featuring Saif Ali Khan.