- Sacred Games: Rajshri Deshpande Is Getting Messages Saying That She Is A P*rn Star!
- Netflix’s First Original Indian Series Sacred Games LEAKED Online!
- Sacred Games’ Scenes To Be Deleted? Plea Filed Against The Series In Delhi High Court
- While India Awaits Section 377 Verdict, Kubbra Sait Says Playing A Hermaphrodite Was Empowering
- Is Netflix’s Sacred Games The New Narcos? Read What The Foreign Media Is Saying!
- Kubbra Sait On Shooting Bare Front Scene In Sacred Games; Anurag Kashyap Made Her Cry 7 Times!
Nawazuddin Siddiqui is known for his acting prowess but the talented actor is now all set to put on the dancing shoes for Sabbir Khan's dance drama Munna Michael.
ALSO READ: Sonu Sood: Box Office Numbers Do Matter As They Give You The Required Confidence!
When a leading daily asked Nawazuddin Siddiqui about his dancing experience with Tiger, he told them, "It was intimidating to dance with him. He is like magic. He is pure madness when it comes to dancing. But that's a good thing, every one should have some talent which you're best at."
The actor further said that he feels that Tiger is extremely hardworking when it comes to dancing which is his forte. Nawaz added, "You can be a good actor, you can be a great dancer or a singer. When he (Tiger) dances 'mujhe toh bukhaar chadh jaata hai' (I get fever). He is that good with his craft and works hard too," he said.
Munna Michael has Tiger playing the titular role of a boy from the street who idolises pop icon Michael Jackson. On the other hand, Nawaz refused to divulge any details about his role but mentioned that it will be a departure from the roles he has often played.
He said, "It is going to be a very different role for me. I can't talk much about it but it's absolutely a good break from the roles I've done in the past. You should see it to realise."
Apart from this film, the 'Haraamkhor' actor will also be seen in Nandita Das' biopic on writer Manto.