- After Paani Da Rang and Saadi Galli Aaja, Ayushmann Khurrana To Sing For 'Andhadhun'
- Varun Dhawan & Ayushmann Khurrana React To Priyanka Chopra's Quantico Controversy!
- Ayushmann Khurrana On Playing A Blind Musician, Working With Dangal Girl Sanya Malhotra & Much More!
- Varun Dhawan Confesses That He Was Once Jealous Of Ayushmann Khurrana!
- SHOCKING CONFESSION! Bhumi Pednekar Finds Ayushmann Khurrana MORE TALENTED Than Rajkummar Rao
- I Will Continue To Choose Films That Are Interesting: Ayushmann Khurrana
After the foot-tapping number, Sweety Tera Drama, it's time for some old-school romance and the latest track from Bareilly Ki Barfi is just a lesson in that.
The soothing romantic number titled 'Nazm Nazm' crooned by Arko features Ayushmann Khurrana and Kriti Sanon penning love letters to each there. But there's a twist! It seems that Ayushmann is writing those letters for someone else's behalf. Any guesses who could it be?
Check out the song here...
Bareilly Ki Barfi is a an adaptation of a French book, Ingredients of Love. Talking about it, director Ashwiny Iyer Tiwari had revealed, "I was tired, but I couldn't put the book down. I even made Nitesh read it and he agreed that the basic story could become the theme for a film."
She further said, "I was so excited, I even told my producers, Abhay Chopra and Juno Chopra (late filmmaker BR Chopra's grandsons) about the story immediately. They put in a lot of effort to contact the publishers in France and procure the rights to the book."
The slice of life film presents a quirky love triangle wherein Bitti aka Kriti is in the search for her groom, while Chirag aka Ayushmann and Pritam aka Rajkummar are seen competing for her love. Bareilly Ki Barfi is slated to hit the theatrical screens on 18th August.