- Maanayata Dutt Knew About Sanjay Dutt's 308 Girlfriends: Dia Mirza Reveals Inside Details
- Sanju: Is That Sanjay Dutt? Nope, That's Ranbir Kapoor As Munna Bhai MBBS; Watch Video Here!
- This Is What Ranbir Kapoor Said About Vidhu Vinod Chopra's Statement On Casting Ranveer For Sanju
- Rishi Kapoor Admits He Admires Ranbir Kapoor's GF Alia Bhatt; Talks About Her Like Never Before!
- Amid Cold War, Ranbir Kapoor Talks About Salman Khan; Says He Made MISTAKES & Paid A Price For It!
- Is It This Quality Of Alia Bhatt That Makes Her 'MORE ACCEPTABLE' Than Katrina Kaif To Neetu Kapoor?
Rajkumar Hirani's much awaited biopic on actor Sanjay Dutt recently went on the floors. Now if the grapevine is to be believed then the makers have reportedly finalized yet another actor for the film.
As per a Mumbai Mirror report, actress Neha Bajpayee, who was last seen in Sanjay Gupta's Acid Factory nine years back, has been approached to play the role of Sanjay Dutt's wife Maanayata.
Interestingly, this will be her first big project, after tying the knot with Manoj Bajpayee in 2006 and Neha, it seems, is seriously considering this project to make her comeback.
While Ranbir plays the title role in the film, Sonam Kaoor is rumoured to be playing one of Sanjay Dutt's love interest from his younger days. Veteran actor Paresh Rawal will be essaying Sanjay's father Sunil Dutt whereas Anushka Sharma has been roped in to play a scribe.
Meanwhile, the hunt for an actress to play the role of Nargis Dutt, still continues with several names doing the rounds.
The makers of Sanjay Dutt biopic are eyeing for a Christmas 2017 release.