- Salman Khan's Co-star In Veergati, Pooja Dadwal Suffering From TB! Has No Money To Pay For Treatment
- Race 3 First Poster! Salman Khan Says 'Mera Naam Hai Sikander' & Drops A Major Hint About His Role
- EXCITING NEWS! Salman Khan Pens A Romantic Song For Race 3
- Salman Khan To Play A Villain In Race 3? Read Details
- My First Ever Meeting With Salman Khan Was Through Katrina Kaif: Ali Abbas Zafar
- Race 3! Salman Khan Begins The Countdown To The Film's Release By Revealing The Official Logo
- Aditya Narayan Accident Case: Singer Granted Bail; Trolls Say 'He Is Salman’s First Driving Student'
- Mental Hai Kya: Salman Khan MIFFED, Kareena Kapoor REJECTS Kangana Ranaut Starrer Owing To N*dity
- IT'S CONFIRMED! Prabhudheva To Direct Salman Khan's Dabangg 3 [READ DETAILS]
- Race 3: Salman Khan And Jacqueline Fernandez Gear Up For A Party Anthem
- Salman Khan Spotted Having A Great Time At His Friends Wedding! View Pictures
- Salman Khan REFUSES To Promote Katrina Kaif's Sister Isabelle; Her TANTRUMS To Be Blamed?
- FIRST LOOK! This Varun Dhawan-Katrina Kaif Starrer Will Be The Biggest Dance Film Ever In 3D
The first look of Tiger Zinda Hai starring Salman Khan and Katrina Kaif has been receiving praises from all nooks and corners.
The recently released action stills from the film too have added more to the curiosity levels. However, it wasn't so easy to achieve this feat had not it been the dedication of Salman Khan and the rest of the crew! Read on to know more...
Rough & Tough
We hear that Salman has filmed some tough action sequences in the brutal weather of Austria. A A crucial chapter in Tiger Zinda Hai plays out on this remote, snow covered, visually stunning mountain scape. Filming here was nothing short of a massive challenge for the entire crew.
A Challenging Task!
Director Ali Abbas Zafar says, "What we see onscreen might look a lot easier than it actually is! Sometimes, sequences like the ones shot in Austria can be difficult to achieve. For a significant chapter in Tiger Zinda Hai, we had to film in a place that had a certain amount of aloofness and isolation. We found that spot in the mountains of Austria, a place where time seemed to stand still and frozen".
Salman Khan's Dedication
Since the shoot here was scheduled during winter, temperatures at minus 22 degrees Celsius brought practically impossible challenges.
Zafar continues, "Shooting here meant dealing with unexpected situations. Literally a lot of pain had gone behind this sequence. Salman developed a health issue, but he still trained to film here and delivered on a tough action sequence. And we shot a really beautiful love song here. We had expertise on our side, since we worked with an international crew that has worked on the latest Bond film, Spectre. In the end, as a team, we are fairly satisfied that we managed to film here successfully."
The Power Of Five
This Ali Abbas Zafar directorial has been shot in five different countries- Austria, Greece, Morocco, Abu Dhabi and India to capture a gripping, explosive and entertaining story.
How Katrina Turned Into A Spy
The actress plays an elite intelligence agent, tackling hand-to-hand combats and adapting to a different set of mannerisms for her character. She even trained with real agents for her role.
Salman's Deadly Weapon
In Tiger Zinda Hai, Salman would be seen tearing down his opponents with a massive machine gun- MG 42.
The much awaited film is slated to release on 22nd December, 2017.