- Complete Details About Salman Khan & Disha Patani's Roles In Bharat Revealed!
- Sanju Box Office: Ranbir Kapoor To Break The Highest Record Of Salman Khan; Rivalry To Get Intense
- Bigg Boss Season 12: British Adult Film star Danny D Reacts To Being A Part Of Salman's Show!
- Bigg Boss 12: Tentative Contestants List Out! Salman To Co-host The Show With Ex-Girlfriend Kaif?
- Blackbuck Poaching Case: Jodhpur Court Hears Salman Khan’s Plea Against Conviction!
- Salman Khan Gets Mocked As He Goes UNNOTICED At A Dubai Mall; What Happened To His Popularity?
- Salman Khan & Akshay Kumar Make It To The Forbes Highest Paid Celebs’ List, Shahrukh Khan Not On It!
- Dus Ka Dum: Kamal Haasan, Karan Patel & Shilpa Shinde Grace Salman Khan’s Show (PICS)
- When Salman Khan Embarrassed Janhvi Kapoor By Telling Her To Dance In Front Of Katrina Kaif & Others
- Did Salman Khan Pay The Hospital Expenses Of TMKOC Actor Kavi Kumar Azad?
- When Salman Khan WARNED Katrina Kaif & Jacqueline Fernandez That He Will Lock Both Of Them In A Room
- Kamal Haasan To Share Frame With Salman Khan For The First Time; Thanks To Dus Ka Dum 3!
The first look of Tiger Zinda Hai starring Salman Khan and Katrina Kaif has been receiving praises from all nooks and corners.
The recently released action stills from the film too have added more to the curiosity levels. However, it wasn't so easy to achieve this feat had not it been the dedication of Salman Khan and the rest of the crew! Read on to know more...
Rough & Tough
We hear that Salman has filmed some tough action sequences in the brutal weather of Austria. A A crucial chapter in Tiger Zinda Hai plays out on this remote, snow covered, visually stunning mountain scape. Filming here was nothing short of a massive challenge for the entire crew.
A Challenging Task!
Director Ali Abbas Zafar says, "What we see onscreen might look a lot easier than it actually is! Sometimes, sequences like the ones shot in Austria can be difficult to achieve. For a significant chapter in Tiger Zinda Hai, we had to film in a place that had a certain amount of aloofness and isolation. We found that spot in the mountains of Austria, a place where time seemed to stand still and frozen".
Salman Khan's Dedication
Since the shoot here was scheduled during winter, temperatures at minus 22 degrees Celsius brought practically impossible challenges.
Zafar continues, "Shooting here meant dealing with unexpected situations. Literally a lot of pain had gone behind this sequence. Salman developed a health issue, but he still trained to film here and delivered on a tough action sequence. And we shot a really beautiful love song here. We had expertise on our side, since we worked with an international crew that has worked on the latest Bond film, Spectre. In the end, as a team, we are fairly satisfied that we managed to film here successfully."
The Power Of Five
This Ali Abbas Zafar directorial has been shot in five different countries- Austria, Greece, Morocco, Abu Dhabi and India to capture a gripping, explosive and entertaining story.
How Katrina Turned Into A Spy
The actress plays an elite intelligence agent, tackling hand-to-hand combats and adapting to a different set of mannerisms for her character. She even trained with real agents for her role.
Salman's Deadly Weapon
In Tiger Zinda Hai, Salman would be seen tearing down his opponents with a massive machine gun- MG 42.
The much awaited film is slated to release on 22nd December, 2017.