TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- "If 10 Parties Gang Up Against One, Imagine Who's Stronger?" — Rajinikanth
- OnePlus 7 Concept Render: Triple-Camera With In-display Selfie
- KTM 390 Adventure India-Launch Details Still Unclear — EICMA 2018 Disappoints Fans
- Deepika Padukone & Ranveer Singh Wedding: This Video From Lake Como Is Breathtaking
- This Is How You Should Financially Plan For A Vacation
- Morning Habits Of Highly Successful People
- All About Kanwar Lake Bird Sanctuary
- NZ Trip Is Good For Test Regulars, Says Rahul Dravid
The Munna Michael actress Nidhhi Agerwal was forced to move out of her rented house in Mumbai as the owner did not like the fact that she's a single woman and an actress. The disgusting act has enraged a lot of people and Bollywoodlife quoted Nidhhi Agerwal lashing out at the injustice. She said,
"I feel it is not right to do this just because I am single and an actress. Mumbai is a city of dreams and everyone comes here with a lot of hopes and to make it big. I feel this reason is not justified and I wish we all could be on the same page and fix this."
She further commented, "I am currently looking for a house on rent and am facing issues because I am a single girl and an actress. I am still living with my friend and looking for houses so that I can shift as soon as possible."
Nidhhi Agerwal was forced to leave her rented house in Bandra and she is now living with her friend.
Her owner could not gulp down the fact that she's a single woman and an actress..
She's finding it hard to search for a new house as all the owners are hesitant to rent it out to actresses.
Nidhhi Agerwal revealed that she's now staying at her friend's house for the time being.
Mumbai is a city of dreams and making someone leave their house for being single and an actress is not right.
Nidhhi Agerwal lashed out at the injustice meted out to her by the landlord.
We hope she finds a new and a better house as soon as possible.
Nidhhi Agerwal will be seen alongside Tiger Shroff in the upcoming film Munna Michael.