TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Cyclone Gaja To Hit Tamil Nadu Tonight: State On High Alert; Schools Shut
- New Jawa, Jawa 42 And Perak Motorcycles Launched In India; Prices Start At Rs 1.55 Lakh
- Jio GigaFiber: How To Register For Reliance FTTH Broadband Connection
- Inside Details About DeepVeer's Konkani-Brahmin Wedding
- Virat Kohli Vows To Give It Back If Aussies Are Aggressive
- Shraddha Kapoor Gave Us One More Cute Fashion Goal With This Floral Summery Dress
- Health Insurance Major Revamp Plan To Serve Customers Better: Here’s How
- All About The Lost Town Of Poompuhar In Tamil Nadu
Irrfan Khan is perplexed about rumours that he has opted out of Sanjay Leela Bhansali's "Gustakhiyan", in which he was offered to play Indian poet and film lyricist Sahir Ludhianvi.
Clarifying his stance on the rumours around the film and his involvement, Irrfan said in a statement: "I'm not sure where these rumours are coming from."
"I was approached for the film almost two years back, but since then there's been no conversation on dates, so how does the question of me not having time or walking out of the film even come from?"
"I think that's a mystery I would first like to solve that who are these well-wishers who are speaking my mind without me even being aware."
It was earlier reported that Irrfan and Priyanka Chopra will bring alive the story of the romance between Ludhianvi and writer-poet Amrita Pritam, in the movie.