- Koffee With Karan Season 6 Promo Out! First Episode To Air On October 21, 2018
- Nakuul Mehta Tweets About Section 377 Verdict; This Is How Ishqbaaz’s Actor Reacted!
- Section 377 Decriminalized: Karan Johar, Sonam Kapoor, Rajkummar Rao & Others Laud SC Verdict!
- Janhvi Kapoor Asks Karan Johar On How To Deal With Trolls & Here's What He Has To Say!
- Karan Johar Answers Who He'd Like To Marry! Can You Guess Who She Is?
- Sorry Katrina, But Karan Has Already Told Alia Bhatt That Ranbir Kapoor Will Be The BEST Husband!
- Shahrukh Khan's Son Aryan & Khushi Kapoor To Debut In Bollywood With A Karan Johar Film?
- Mom-To-Be Neha Dhupia Had A Blast On Her Birthday, These Inside Photos Are A Proof!
- Bhumi Pednekar: I Didn't Expect To Bag A Karan Johar Film So Soon In My Career
- Koffee With Karan 6: Conjectures Brushed Off By Karan Johar, Warns People To Not Believe Them
- Karan Johar Was Almost Convinced To Get Married; Credit Goes To Anushka Sharma & Virat Kohli!
- Dostana 2: Karan Johar Gets Trolled Again For Promoting Nepotism, Gives Befitting Reply!
Karan Johar and Ranbir Kapoor have been friends for many years and have worked together on films like Bombay Velvet and Ae Dil Hai Mushkil.
The multi-talented filmmaker recently turned a radio jockey, doubling as a 'love guru' on the radio station. During one of his episodes, KJo who is famous for his rapid-fire round on 'Koffee with Karan', decided to face one such session from the listeners of his radio show and you won't believe what happened next...
KJo On Most Important Boundary
He quipped, "Privacy. I think you can't cross this boundary as this is the most important one."
Are You Listening, Ranbir
When asked which Bollywood star has no boundaries, Karan took Ranbir Kapoor's name.
The actor-director even narrated an incident where he lost his cool on Ranbir. He revealed how he lost his cool after he caught Ranbir checking his phone without his permission. He said, "I shouted at him but he managed to break the code of my phone. I changed that code and he even got that code. So, I don't know how he manages that but I think he works for the company that makes my phones."
We Wonder What Ranbir Has To Say To This
Further, KJo said that he feels that anyone who is in a relationship with Ranbir Kapoor needs to set better relationship boundaries.
Meanwhile, On The Work Front
Karan and Ranbir will be collaborating on Ayan Mukherji's superhero flick 'Brahmastra' which also stars Alia Bhatt.