- How Is Shahrukh Khan In Real Life, Arrogant, Full Of Attitude Or Humble? Fans Reveal The Truth
- 21 Years Of Yes Boss: Juhi Chawla's Throwback Pic With SRK Will Crack You Up!
- Shahrukh Khan's Meer Foundation Sets Up An Initiative For Acid-Attack Survivors!
- Salman Khan & Akshay Kumar Make It To The Forbes Highest Paid Celebs’ List, Shahrukh Khan Not On It!
- Shahrukh Khan Pulls Wife Gauri Khan's Leg With His Hilarious Comment On Her Pic With Suhana!
- Katrina Kaif's First Look From Zero: Shahrukh Khan Asks 'Why So Serious?'
One person died due to suffocation at the Vadodra railway station as hundreds of fans of Shahrukh Khan jostled to get a glimpse of the actor, who arrived here on board the August Kranti Express on Monday to promote his upcoming film 'Raees'.
According to police, social activist Farid Khan Pathan of Hatikhana area of Vadodara, who arrived at the railway platform with his wife and daughter as the family was an avid follower of the actor, felt suffocated during a stampede at the railway station and then suffered a heart attack. He died on his way to hospital, the police said.
The police resorted to lathi-charge to disperse the crowd during which some persons sustained minor wounds on their head and face. Two constables of the Railway police also collapsed during the chaos and are undergoing treatment. They are said to be out of danger.
The Bollywood actor is travelling with the film's director Rahul Dholakia and producer Ritesh Sidhwani from Mumbai to Delhi on August Kranti Express train to promote 'Raees' which hits the screens this week on January 25.