- Kajol's Emotional Posts On Daughter Nysa's Birthday Will Leave You Moist-Eyed!
- Did Ajay Devgn Really Stop Kajol From Working With Shahrukh Khan? SRK Found It Quite 'Strange'
- Ajay Devgn Gives A Sneak-Peek Of His Parisian Birthday Celebrations With Kajol & His Kids!
- Who Is The RUDEST Bollywood ACTRESS? Here's What Fans Said AFTER MEETING Katrina, Kareena & Kajol
- INSIDE PICS! Kajol, Rani Mukherji, Kareena Kapoor Have A Blast At KJo's Birthday Bash For Mom Hiroo
- Ajay Devgn Opens Up About His Daughter Nysa Debuting In Bollywood!
- FUNNY! Ajay Devgn Says Kajol Thought He Was A 'Snob'; Shares Hilarious Details About Their Wedding
- SAD! It Was Tough For Ajay Devgn To Let Our Daughter Nysa Shift To Singapore: Kajol
- Ajay Devgn On Working With Kajol: It’s Going To Be Hard For Us To Act Together
- DIVAS IN A FRAME! Kajol, Madhuri Dixit & Sonali Bendre's Reunion Will Leave You Asking For More
- Kajol Said Something Really Sweet About Working With Shahrukh Khan In ‘Zero’
- I Stand Up Whenever I Hear National Anthem: Kajol On SC Ruling
- Kamal Haasan On Sridevi: We Were Siblings But Were Made To Do Romantic Things
Last week, we saw a starry presence at the inauguration ceremony of Kolkata International Film Festival which was attended by the likes of Shahrukh Khan, Kajol, Kamal Haasan, Amitabh Bachchan and others.
While one just couldn't get enough of SRK-Kajol's adorable chemistry on-stage, the actress later took to Twitter to share a picture which had her sharing the frame with the legends- Amitabh Bachchan and Kamal Haasan, unaware about what was in store for her next...
The Caption Which Invited All Trolls
While it was a picture perfect moment with Kajol, Big B and Kamal Haasan being all smiles, Kajol's caption on the photo calling it a 'selfie' made her the butt of a joke on social media.
Some of them trolled her by saying how it could be a selfie, with few of them pointing out how it couldn't be one because her hands were on the actor's waists.
Please Spare Her
Later, Kamal Haasan took to Twitter in support of the actress, asking trolls to spare her and that he was not a fan of selfies, though he was a fan of the two of them. He wrote, "Please spare Kajolji. I an not a fan of selfies. Though I am a fan of them both. Troll not a kind gesture."
Why Is Big B Mum?
On the other hand, Senior Bachchan who is known to be quite active on social media is yet to make any comment.
One just couldn't take our eyes off these two lovelies! Ain't they too cute?