- Ranveer Singh In Conversation With Spiritual Guru Jaggi Vasudev At The IIMBue
- Ranveer Singh To Be Seen In Conversation With Jaggi Vasudev At IIMB Annual Leadership Conclave
- Ranveer Singh, Arjun Kapoor & Others Go Into A Frenzy As France Beats Croatia At FIFA World Cup 2018
- NEW INSIDE PICS: How Aishwarya Rai, Salman Khan, Shahrukh Khan PARTIED ALL NIGHT At Sonam's Wedding
- Deepika Padukone Breaks Into A Cute Dance For Her Boyfriend Ranveer Singh On His Birthday!
- Deepika Padukone & Ranveer Singh's Wedding To Take Place In India, Not In Italy!
The sets of Padmavati were burnt to the ground by unidentified miscreants and the film-makers have suffered a massive loss due to the damage to equipment and costumes. A spokesperson from Bhansali Productions was quoted as saying,
"The sets of Padmavati set in Kolhapur in Maharashtra region witnessed an unfortunate incident last night at around 12.30am, when certain miscreants attacked the film's set and set it on fire in an attempt to damage the property. A complaint has been filed to investigate this matter further, but we are grateful that there has been no loss of life or harm to anybody on the set. While, thankfully the incident occurred after we had wrapped our shoot for the day and all the artists, cast and crew were safely away; unfortunately, around 70 - 80% of costumes and jewellery for the movie have been destroyed."
Also Read: MMS Clip Showing Rakhi Sawant Changing Clothes Has Surfaced Online! Sad!
Also, Bhansali Productions CEO Shobha Sant opened up by saying, "Our junior costumes and crowd costumes have all been burnt down. The police are investigating, and by the end of the day we will get to know what the matter was."
Sanjay Leela Bhansali has been facing severe opposition from various fringe groups and they have also attacked, vandalised and created a ruckus on the sets previously. We hope the police will bring the perpetrators of the crime to justice.