- This Is What Ranbir Kapoor Said About Vidhu Vinod Chopra's Statement On Casting Ranveer For Sanju
- Venue Is Set! Ranveer Singh & Deepika Padukone To Get Married In This Beautiful Country?
- When Ajith Kumar Gave Up His Room For Ranveer Singh!
- Ranveer Singh & Deepika Padukone Finalize Their Destination Wedding Date, Insiders Leak Details!
- Sanju: Vidhu Vinod Chopra Admits He REJECTED Ranbir Kapoor; Wanted To REPLACE Him With Ranveer Singh
- Move Over Ranbir-Alia! Deepika Padukone Just Publicly Declared Her Love For Ranveer Singh
- Salman Khan & Katrina Kaif SUED For 'Million Dollar Breach' In The United States!
- Deepika Padukone & Ranveer Singh Wedding Venue Finalised! Location Looks So Heavenly & Breathtaking
- Deepika Padukone Makes A HUGE SACRIFICE WRT Her Career Because Of Her Wedding With Ranveer Singh?
- First Picture Of Ranveer Singh & Sara Ali Khan From The Sets Of Simmba Is Out!
- Is Ranbir Kapoor Creating TROUBLE In Deepika Padukone-Ranveer Singh's Wedding? Shocking Details!
- Ranveer Singh's Grandmother Passes Away!
Ranveer Singh is always known to give his 100 percent for every film and part. Since a long time, all eyes are now glued to his upcoming film Padmavati where he plays an antagonist for the first time in his career.
For all those who are eagerly waiting for this magnum opus, we have some fresh scoop for you. Scroll down to read more...
Ranveer's 'Beardy' Tales
To become the one of his kind super villain Alauddin Khilji in the much-talked about film Padmavati, the actor grew a thick beard, which he has sported at recent public appearances too.
He also underwent rigorous physical training to bulk up and look like a menacing, ruthless warrior and conqueror, every bit the committed actor. His bearded look went on to set fashion trends.
His Transformation Into Young Alauddin Khilji
Now, sources from the sets of Padmavati tell us that he has gone for a change in his look. "Ranveer has shaven off his beard to become the younger Alauddin Khilji.
The young Khilji has a different look and needs to come across as visually separate from the older Alauddin Khilji. Shaving off his beard to a heavy stubble therefore, was crucial. Ranveer looks younger and somewhat, gentler with the heavy stubble."
Bidding Bye-Bye To His Bearded Look
Ranveer confirmed this development and even shared a picture on Twitter showcasing his 'before' and 'after' mundan look.
Shahid Kapoor's Strict Diet Plan
On the other hand, Ranveer's co-star Shahid Kapoor who plays Raja Ratan Rawal too is working hard to prep up for this film. Reportedly, he has collaborated with Mumbai-based Canadian Chef Kelvin Cheung. The actor who is vegetarian is adhering to a strict diet plan to get the beefed-up look for the movie.
Padmavati stars Deepika Padukone in the titular role. This would be the third time when she would be sharing screen space with her real life love interest Ranveer Singh who incidentally won't be seen romancing her in the film.
Meanwhile Ranveer gave us a glimpse of his beard-trimming activity with this video on Instagram. Check it out here...
A post shared by Ranveer Singh (@ranveersingh) on Jul 12, 2017 at 10:31am PDT
Well, Alauddin Khilji is a downright negative part from the pages of history, and Ranveer is pushing boundaries at all levels to play him.