- Loveyatri Diaries: Warina Hussain Reminisces Meeting Salman Khan For The First Time
- Vivek Oberoi On MARRYING Aishwarya Rai Bachchan: 'Someone Who Wasn’t Right For Me As A LIFE PARTNER'
- Shivashish Mishra Had Connection With Salman Prior To Bigg Boss 12; Captured With Kareena & Saif!
- Bigg Boss 12: Fans Find ‘Thop Ki Salaami’ STUPID & CHEAP; Praise Sreesanth For Taking It Sportingly!
- Bigg Boss 12 Weekend Ka Vaar: No Elimination; Anup Sent To Torture Room; Sreesanth Wants To Leave!
- Loveyatri Row: FIR Filed Against Salman Khan & Others In Bihar Court For Hurting Hindu Sentiments!
- A Furious Salman Khan Kicks Remo D'Souza Out Of Race 4 After His Denigrate Comments On Race 3?
- Salman Khan's Friends Call Katrina Kaif 'BHABHI', Reveal The Superstar Wanted To MARRY Her But...
- Bigg Boss 12 Weekend Ka Vaar: Salman & Varun Dhawan To Rap; Jasleen-Anup To Be Sent To ‘Khaas’ Room!
- SHOCKING! Bigg Boss 12's Saurabh Patel Caught For Lying; His Major Secrets Revealed!
- Bigg Boss 12: SHOCKING! Jasleen’s Father Says He Will NEVER Approve Jasleen & Anup's Relationship!
- BB 12: Karanvir Bohra, Dipika Kakar & The Khan Sisters Made Yeh Hai Mohabbatein's Karan Patel Blush
Pakistani actress Saba Qamar, who will make her Bollywood debut with Irrfan Khan in 'Hindi Medium', took a dig at Indian cine stars like Salman Khan and Hrithik Roshan on a talk show. Defending it, she says it was all in good fun.
When IANS contacted Saba, she said over phone: "It was a fun show... There was nothing in it... 'Koffee With Karan' mein kya kuchh nahi hota (What all does not happen on 'Koffee With Karan')... I love everyone, and he's (Salman) a big superstar and so humble. Why would I say anything bad about him?"
A Talk Show Went Wrong
An excerpt from the Pakistani talk show titled 'Good Morning Zindagi', where Saba was the guest and was seen talking about Bollywood stars, is doing the rounds on social media platforms.
In Pic: Saba Qamar
In the two minute-plus long video, the host asks Saba to say 'no' to hypothetical situations involving Hrithik, Emraan Hashmi, Ranbir Kapoor, Riteish Deshmukh and Salman - and state the reason behind it.
Saba's Reply On Hrithik
When the host asks Saba if Hrithik Roshan asked her to marry him, how would she say no, Saba said, "Don't want a father of two... He is not my cup of tea."
Saba's Reply On Emraan
Next was Bollywood's 'serial kisser' Emraan Hashmi, whom she rejected because she didn't want "mouth cancer".
Saba's Reply On Riteish
She rejected Riteish Deshmukh because since she is an 'A-grade actress' in Pakistan, she would want to work only with other A-grade actors, even in India.
The host then showed a photograph of Ranbir, whom she could not reject.
"'Of course darling, I am ready for you'," Saba said looking at the actor's photograph. But on insistence by the host, she finally turned him down because he had a 'chakkar' (affair) with Indian actress Deepika Padukone."
Finally, the photograph of Salman was shown, and Saba turned him down for being 'chhichhora' (indecent), and for not knowing how to dance.
Saba's video has appeared during ongoing tension between India and Pakistan after the Uri army camp attack in September last year.