TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- PM Modi Attends Swearing-In Ceremony Of Maldives New President, Ibrahim Mohamed Solih
- Free OnePlus 6T On Upcoming Black Friday Sale — Here's How
- Jawa Vs Royal Enfield — A Brief Comparison
- Salman Khan's Bharat Movie, Hoists Pakistani Flag In Indian Soil; Locals Upset
- The Health Wonders of Arugula: The Mediterranean Wonder Plant
- Did You Know That Cashback On Shopping Is Taxable?
- Winter Destinations In Uttarakhand
- Lakshya Sen Enters Semifinals Of World Junior Badminton Championship
If the fight between India Vs Pakistan at the finals of the Champions League 2017 wasn't enough, a new fight has emerged online between captain Sarfraz Ahmed Vs Shahrukh Khan. The captain had a hero's welcome in his hometown and was surrounded by fans from all sides of the street. An over enthusiastic Pakistani fan posted the pictures on Twitter and captioned it, "SRK Who?"
That's about it! The entire Twitterati picked it up and trolled him mercilessly with pictures of Shahrukh Khan being surrounded by fans and they look so mammoth, that Sarfraz's heroic welcome looks teeny weeny compared to it! Check out the pictures below.
The War Begins!
A Pakistani fan tweeted "SRK Who?" and things turned ugly for him from then on!
Shahrukh Khan fans trolled the hell out of the Pakistani cricket fan with these pictures.
Shahrukh Khan us surrounded by people all across. This is nothing when compared to Sarfraz Ahmed's fanfare.
Shahrukh Khan has a never ending sea of followers.
Any Time Fan Following
Even on a normal day, Shahrukh Khan attracts this much fanfare.
We guess the Pakistani cricket fan must be regretting his "SRK Who?" post.
Wherever he goes, Shahrukh Khan us mobbed by people.
Both Indian and Pakistani fans trolled the Pakistani cricket fan mercilessly.
He is truly a charm and has an attractive personality.