- Nick Jonas & Priyanka Chopra Send A Message To The 'Haters'!
- Priyanka Chopra Takes Her Romance With Nick Jonas To Goa; Introduces Him To Her Family & Friends!
- Parineeti Chopra & Arjun Kapoor Go On A Travel Excursion For Namaste England
- Parineeti Chopra's Melbourne Diaries Will Make You Crave For A Vacation Right Away!
- Kesari: Akshay Kumar Has A 'Baisakhi' Surprise For All His Fans!
- Sandeep Aur Pinky Faraar! Arjun Kapoor & Parineeti Chopra's Intense Looks Is Making Us Curious
- Katrina Kaif & Ranveer Singh Give A Thumbs Up To Vipul Shah's Namaste England!
- Arjun Kapoor & Parineeti Chopra's Namastey England To Kickstart In Amritsar!
- Inside Photos From Filmfare Awards 2018! Rajkummar Rao Wins Big, Ranveer Singh's Crazy Antics
- SHOCKING! Parineeti Chopra Admits That She Can Even KILL For This Person
- Blind Items Are 'Fake News', Says Parineeti Chopra!
- B-Town Beauties On A Break This New Year
Rumours were rife that the cute bubbly girl of the B-town, Parineeti Chopra was in a relationship with Maneesh Sharma (the director of SRK starrer Fan). Later, there were also reports that Parineeti & Maneesh have parted their ways!
Now, Parineeti is all set for her next film, Meri Pyaari Bindu, which is produced by none other than Maneesh Sharma. With this film, Parineeti is not only making a comeback after three years but also made her debut in singing! She sang a song 'Maana ki hum yaar nahin' and it struck right chord with the audience.
Recently, while talking to DNA, Parineeti revealed how she became all emotional during the shoot of the song. In the same interview, the actress also took a sly dig at Alia and Shraddha..
Parineeti Admits Of Being Heartbroken
When Parineeti was asked has she ever had her heart broken, she told, "Yes, I have. I have gone through a heartbreak and that really helped me understand the lyrics."
Parineeti Went Emotional During The Shoot
"I was emotional during the shoot of the video as well as during the singing of the song because it resonates when you've gone through pain or any kind of lows in life. Even professionally, I have been through a low, it reminds you of all those times and brings in a lump in your throat. It was hard for me, but it has made me a stronger person today," added Parineeti.
Parineeti Takes A Sly Dig At Alia & Shraddha
When Parineeti was asked, how differently she wanted to sing from Alia & Shraddha, she said, "I swear I didn't even think of all these things. I am so obsessed with music in life. When I was at that recording studio behind that mic, I was just thinking about me singing. And I just wanted to sing as technically sound as it could be."
Pari Hints At Alia-Shraddha's Voice Being Auto tuned
"I didn't want any auto tune. What you hear in the song is my take. Nothing has been ‘fixed'. And I'm proud of the fact that it wasn't required because I have learnt music. Using auto tune would have been a slap on my music education."
Pari's On Her Fondest Memory Of Audio Cassettes
"I do have a lot of them. We used to have mixtapes - Side A and Side B. It used to get atkaoed and we used to put it back with a pencil. If it broke, you didn't have the luxury to go online and download it back then."
We Gotta Admit, We All have Done This..
She further added, "You can't play it on repeat - you needed to stop it, play it, rewind it, and then wait because you rewind too much or too less. Those fun things - I don't think our kids will ever know them."
Parineeti: I Never Had A Walkman
"I never had a Walkman. We couldn't afford it. But we used to have one double-deck recorder with two speakers. I still have a lot of those cassettes lying in my Ambala house. They are all there," revealed Parineeti, while talking about good old days.
Coming back to her film, Meri Pyaari Bindu, the film also casts Ayushmann Khurrana and is all set to release on May 12, 2017.