- Parineeti Chopra & Arjun Kapoor Go On A Travel Excursion For Namaste England
- Parineeti Chopra's Melbourne Diaries Will Make You Crave For A Vacation Right Away!
- Kesari: Akshay Kumar Has A 'Baisakhi' Surprise For All His Fans!
- Sandeep Aur Pinky Faraar! Arjun Kapoor & Parineeti Chopra's Intense Looks Is Making Us Curious
- Katrina Kaif & Ranveer Singh Give A Thumbs Up To Vipul Shah's Namaste England!
- Arjun Kapoor & Parineeti Chopra's Namastey England To Kickstart In Amritsar!
- Inside Photos From Filmfare Awards 2018! Rajkummar Rao Wins Big, Ranveer Singh's Crazy Antics
- SHOCKING! Parineeti Chopra Admits That She Can Even KILL For This Person
- Blind Items Are 'Fake News', Says Parineeti Chopra!
- B-Town Beauties On A Break This New Year
- DECODING 2017: Alia Bhatt, Shraddha Kapoor Or Parineeti Chopra- Who Is A Bigger Star?
- Parineeti Chopra: I'll Defend Arjun Kapoor Till The Day I Die!
One of the cutest actresses of B-town, Parineeti Chopra, is all set for her upcoming film, Meri Pyaari Bindu, in which she will be seen romancing Ayushmann Khurrana for the first time.
We caught up with Parineeti Chopra & Ayushmann Khurrana at the song launch of Meri Pyaari Bindu and the duo made some interesting revelations and also talked about the ongoing controversy of Sonu Nigam & fairness creams row!
Parineeti On Sonu Nigam
"I really feel everyone in the world has their own opinion. I don't have any opinion. Main apne life mei mast hoon," said Parineeti, when asked about the ongoing Sonu Nigam's controversy.
Parineeti Stays Mum On Fairness Creams Row
While Parineeti didn't hesitate to comment on Sonu Nigam controversy, she chose to seal her lips, when asked about Abhay Deol's Facebook posts, in which he took a dig at B-town celebs for promoting racism.
Pari On Kulbhushan Jadav Controversy
Yesterday, this same question created a drama at the Raabta trailer launch. On the other side, Parineeti answered politely by saying, "I am the least important and least worthy. Our government is doing their best. I don't have any opinion on it."
Parineeti On Priyanka
If you remember, Priyanka Chopra has openly praised Parineeti for her singing debut in Meri Pyaari Bindu. At the song launch, Parineeti revealed that Priyanka was the first one to call her after hearing her song.
Parineeti On Mouthing Tamil Dialogues
If you've watched the trailer, you must have noticed Parineeti mouthing some cool Tamil words. When asked about the same, Parineeti sweetly told, " It took me half a day to learn one Tamil line and that too, I ended up dubbing it."
Parineeti was accompanied by her co-star Ayushmann Khurrana at the launch of Meri Pyaari Bindu's new song 'Ye Jawaani Teri'.
Recently, a few professional singers had taken a potshot at Bollywood celebs for showing interest in singing. When Ayushmann was asked about his opinion on the same, he told, "I don't think anyone can replace trained singers."
Directed by Akshay Roy, the film is all set to take us on a romantic ride on May 12, 2017.