- Arjun Kapoor Hits Back At A Troll, Says Women's Safety Should Not Be Taken As A Joke
- Janhvi Kapoor Has Tremendous Potential & Is Here To Stay In Bollywood: Arjun Kapoor
- Namaste England: The Trailer Will Make You Believe In True Love!
- Parineeti's Hilarious Comment About Her Stealing Nick's Shoes During PeeCee-Nick Wedding
- Namaste England Director Vipul Shah Diagnosed With Dengue & Typhoid!
- Jabariya Jodi Poster: Sidharth Malhotra & Parineeti Chopra Can't Stop Gazing Into Each Other's Eyes!
- Parineeti Chopra's Emotional Post For Priyanka Chopra & Nick Jonas
- It's Official! Sidharth Malhotra & Parineeti Chopra Reunite For Ekta Kapoor's Jabariya Jodi
- Nick Jonas & Priyanka Chopra Send A Message To The 'Haters'!
- Priyanka Chopra Takes Her Romance With Nick Jonas To Goa; Introduces Him To Her Family & Friends!
- Parineeti Chopra & Arjun Kapoor Go On A Travel Excursion For Namaste England
- Parineeti Chopra's Melbourne Diaries Will Make You Crave For A Vacation Right Away!
Recently, Parineeti Chopra attended a graduation day ceremony of the self-defense academy for women in Mumbai, helmed by Akshay Kumar.
At the event, Pari spoke about her childhood days and said that she did not have the money to learn martial arts. She further added that she did not even have money to take a bus or a cab to school and therefore had to cycle all the way to school.
She also spoke about how she faced a lot of hardships as boys used to eve-tease her during the time.
Unfortunately, the 'Meri Pyaari Bindu' actress' sob story is a fake one as per some of her schoolmates. Kkanoo Gupta, who was in Parineeti's school (Convent of Jesus and Mary school), posted on Facebook that her story which she shared at the event is completely fake one.
Read on to know more...
Her Classmate Slammed Her For Lying In Front Of The Camera
He wrote, "Shame........ coming from a privileged background and lying through the teeth in front of camera.
I guess this is what being a celebrity means. Create a fabricated sob story of no money no car etc etc.
Coming from the same school I probably also remember the car her father used to have. And going to school on a cycle was a trend those days and also a privilege not every one had.
My friends from CJM would probably understand the lies a bit better.
One of her other schoolmates spoke about how she didn't mention her school name while talking about her school days.
She's Lying Too Much
Another one called her out for lying too much!
Her Dad Is An Owner Of Chopra Automobile
No rags-to-riches story?
This Facebook user clearly wasn't pleased!
She Had Two Cars & A Bungalow
A white lie!
Clearly, it seems like Parineeti Chopra's fabricated tale is a case of PR strategy gone wrong! What do you folks think about it?
Meanwhile in the latest turn of events, here's what Parineeti has to say about the entire fiasco...
My statement 🙏🙂 pic.twitter.com/U3mwLUJ0So— BINDU (@ParineetiChopra) May 30, 2017