- Katrina Kaif On Working With Shahrukh, Salman & Aamir Khan: They Can Only Help Me Become Better!
- Anupriya Goenka Talks About Working In Katrina Kaif's Tiger Zinda Hai & Deepika Padukone's Padmaavat
- Katrina Kaif Touches A New & Exciting Milestone! Read Details
- OMG! Salman Khan Breaks Yet Another Record
- Tiger Zinda Hai Box Office Report: Salman Khan's Film Continues Its Steady Run, Earns Rs 311 Crore
- IN LOVE? Katrina Kaif Wants To TIE THE KNOT; Admits She Has Pictured Herself As A MARRIED WOMAN
- SHE CALLS IT HER 'DREAM ROLE'! Katrina Kaif Wants To Reprise Madhubala's Anaarkali
- Exclusive Interview! Paresh Pahuja: Yes, My Life Has Changed After Tiger Zinda Hai!
- Salman Khan BEATS Aamir Khan Hands Down In This One!
- Tiger Zinda Hai Box Office Collection: Salman Khan & Katrina Kaif's Movie Remains SUPER STRONG!
- OUCH! Did Katrina Kaif Take A MAJOR DIG At Kangana Ranaut Post Tiger Zinda Hai Success?
- Tiger Zinda Hai Box Office: Salman Khan's BLOCKBUSTER All Set To Enter RS 300 CRORE CLUB
Salman Khan and Katrina Kaif share a past. But despite of that, the ex-couple has stayed away from any awkwardness and continue to share a great working rapport.
In fact, their sizzling hot chemistry in their upcoming film 'Tiger Zinda Hai' is there for all to see and many even wish that the stunning pair get back together in real life too. And guess what, there's someone in the tinsel town who echoes a similar sentiment. Find out who he is...
Katrina's chemistry with Salman is reignited and even after 5 years, the passion between Tiger and Zoya is quite evident. On these lines, director Ali Abbas Zafar told Deccan Chronicle, "Main toh chata hoon phir dobara ho jaye (I wish they get in back again)." But immediately corrected himself by adding, "Never mind that, I keep talking rubbish sometimes!" Playing safe, Mr Zafar?
Salman Khan's Charm
"Actually, anyone will fall for bhai. The moment he lifts his eyes and looks at you, you are surely going to fall in love with him."
Salman's Chemistry With His Heroines
The filmmaker was quoted as saying, "Even in Sultan he shared a great chemistry with Anushka Sharma. Usually people feel Salman is a great action hero, but actually he is a real romantic hero. He has the quality of the real Indian man. His emotions and romance that he portrays are so true to his persona, there is no cheapness. He portrays romance in a sophisticated manner and not in an obnoxious manner. Thus, his chemistry with all his heroines looks great."
Sorry, No Smooches For Bhai
"I am following Salman's footsteps. We are making a pure outright Hindustani film; an out-and-out a family film. Tiger Zinda Hai is a film people of all age groups can sit together and watch. There are no smooches at all. Bhai has never done it and I dare not bring it in at this point."
Is He 'Late- Lateef'?
To this Ali replied, "Until now all my films with Salman have had a lot of action and body show. So, Salman accordingly chalks out his programme and is on the sets from 9 am. He gets up early and starts off with his workout. Undeniably, he is doing this for the film. And till 2 in the night, he stays with us to complete the shoot."
Salman Khan Is A Simple Actor
He concluded by saying, "Owing to his wonderful experience, we do discuss a few things and may get into an argument. But these arguments are for the betterment of the film. However, he will always like to give his best. Until he feels satisfied, he will keep asking for retakes. But when he is done he will say ‘This is the best I can give'. He is a simple actor to work with."
Tiger Zinda Hai is slated to release on 22nd December.