- Amitabh Bachchan On 102 Not Out: My Family Really Liked The Film, The Children Loved It
- 40 Years Of Amitabh Bachchan's Don: A Film Rejected By Dharmendra & Dev Anand & Accepted By Audience
- Rishi Kapoor: This Is An Era Of Actors, Non Actors Won’t Survive!
- Grand As Shahrukh's Mannat! Sonam Kapoor's BF Anand Ahuja's Bungalow Is COSTLIER Than The Bachchans
- 102 Not Out Review: Amitabh Bachchan & Rishi Kapoor Win This Match With Their First-Rate Innings!
- Rekha Comes Between Jaya & Aishwarya Rai Bachchan? Her PDA For Amitabh Bachchan IRRITATES His Family
Megastar Amitabh Bachchan believes that criticism and caring go hand in hand.
"When someone criticises you, you must understand that he is the one person that cares for you the most -- you must honour and celebrate him. These words are not mine, though I do sincerely admire and respect them. These words are some of the expressions picked up from my most learned and efficient...," the 74-year-old posted on his blog recently.
Amitabh Bachchan, who was honoured with the Padma Vibhushan in 2015, has been in the Hindi film industry for over four decades. He opined that traits like valour, knowledge and maturity come with time.
"Valour, knowledge and maturity are elements of human nature that take generations to be imbibed. To find them among my extended family is the highest regard I shall ever have for them. Thank you all that live and harbour such sentiment," he posted.
On the work front, Amitabh is busy working on Thugs of Hindostan and 102 Not Out.