- Paltan Movie Review: JP Dutta Fails To Do Justice To The Real-Life War Heroes With His 'Paltan'!
- Exclusive! Arjun Rampal On Paltan, Why He Doesn't Like To Watch His Films, Friday Jitters & More
- Paltan Trailer: Patriotism Is Written All Over The Jackie Shroff & Arjun Rampal Starrer! Watch Here
- Has Arjun Rampal Found 'Love' In Natasa Stankovic? Actor Reacts To Link-Up Rumors!
- Arjun Rampal Caught FIGHTING LOUDLY With Mehr; Was He Secretly Meeting Hrithik's Ex-wife Sussanne?
- Arjun Rampal & His Wife Mehr Jessia CALL IT QUITS After 20 Years Of Marriage!
- Daddy Movie Review: A Poor Screenplay Is The Main Culprit In This Arjun Rampal Starrer!
- Arjun Rampal Talks About How 'Rock On' Changed His Life For Good!
- The Kapil Sharma Show: Did Kapil Sharma Make Arjun Rampal Wait? Here’s What Arjun Has To Say…
- Did Arjun Rampal Really Misbehave With Fans Who Asked Him For a Selfie? Read Details
- Arjun Rampal Says 'Daddy' Was Creatively Satisfying
- Daddy Trailer: Arjun Rampal STUNS As Gangster-Turned-Politician Arun Gawli!
Bollywood's who's who attended the Justin Bieber concert in Mumbai. Alia Bhatt, Jacqueline Fernandez, Sridevi, Ayan Mukerji, Huma Qureshi and others graced the event with their presence.
Arjun Rampal, who was present at the concert with his daughters, was interacting with the media and something happened which left the actor fuming.
When Arjun Was Talking To The Media
According to Spotboye," Arjun Rampal, who was accompanied by daughters Mahikaa and Myra, was speaking to media persons gathered at the red carpet.''
When A Few Photographers Tried Getting Closer To His Daughters
''His two teenaged daughters were standing alongside him and just then, a few photographers tried getting closer to Mahikaa and Myra to click their pictures.''
Arjun Pushed The Photographers Away
''This irked the dotting father and thus Arjun immediately halted the interview and pushed the photographers away.''
He Stopped The Interview
''The incident got him so annoyed that he abruptly stopped the interviews and walked inside the venue with his daughters.''
Even Sonali Bendre Was Upset
Actress Sonali Bendre too was not happy with Justin Bieber's performance in Mumbai last night.
Wastage Of Time
"Biebered out!!! Missed d efficiency of @WizcraftIndia n d personal touch of @WizAndreTimmins #wasteoftime," Sonali wrote on Twitter. Sonali had attended the show with her son, Ranveer.
Justin's Fans Were Angry Too
Reportedly, Beliebers were also not happy with the concert because of the poor arrangements and lip-syncing by the pop star.
Well, we think their anger is justified given the fact that the tickets ranged from Rs 5,000 to Rs 75,000 depending on the distance from the main stage.