TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Cyclone Gaja Updates: Destruction Continues; Death Toll Rises
- Samsung Begins Rolling Out Android Pie Beta Update For The Galaxy S9 & S9+
- Jawa Vs Royal Enfield — A Brief Comparison
- Do You Know Deepika Padukone's Wedding Ring's Cost?
- Absence Of Hardik Pandya Will Hurt India: Michael Hussey
- Have You Heard Of This Disgusting Food Museum In Sweden?
- Types Of Insurance Cover That Everyone Should Have
- Most Beautiful Winter Destinations In Uttarakhand To Visit In 2018
Bollywood's who's who attended the Justin Bieber concert in Mumbai. Alia Bhatt, Jacqueline Fernandez, Sridevi, Ayan Mukerji, Huma Qureshi and others graced the event with their presence.
Arjun Rampal, who was present at the concert with his daughters, was interacting with the media and something happened which left the actor fuming.
When Arjun Was Talking To The Media
According to Spotboye," Arjun Rampal, who was accompanied by daughters Mahikaa and Myra, was speaking to media persons gathered at the red carpet.''
When A Few Photographers Tried Getting Closer To His Daughters
''His two teenaged daughters were standing alongside him and just then, a few photographers tried getting closer to Mahikaa and Myra to click their pictures.''
Arjun Pushed The Photographers Away
''This irked the dotting father and thus Arjun immediately halted the interview and pushed the photographers away.''
He Stopped The Interview
''The incident got him so annoyed that he abruptly stopped the interviews and walked inside the venue with his daughters.''
Even Sonali Bendre Was Upset
Actress Sonali Bendre too was not happy with Justin Bieber's performance in Mumbai last night.
Wastage Of Time
"Biebered out!!! Missed d efficiency of @WizcraftIndia n d personal touch of @WizAndreTimmins #wasteoftime," Sonali wrote on Twitter. Sonali had attended the show with her son, Ranveer.
Justin's Fans Were Angry Too
Reportedly, Beliebers were also not happy with the concert because of the poor arrangements and lip-syncing by the pop star.
Well, we think their anger is justified given the fact that the tickets ranged from Rs 5,000 to Rs 75,000 depending on the distance from the main stage.