- Prabhas' Family Finds A Suitable Girl For Him; Is It Anushka Shetty?
- Prabhas Might Play Arjuna In Aamir Khan's Mahabharata; Announcement Likely To Be Made Soon
- Prabhas Set To Get Married In 2019?
- Prabhas Rejected This Blockbuster Film Opposite Deepika Padukone For Not Getting A Meaty Role!
- Prabhas Must Be Feeling Proud Of His Co-Star; Shraddha Kapoor Is Doing Her Own Stunts For Saaho
- Prabhas' Baahubali Completes 3 Years! Here's A Look At Why It Is The Pride Of Indian Cinema
- Prabhas Says That Deepika, Katrina And Alia Are His Favourities Heroines
- Amidst Reports Of Anushka Shetty Planning To Get Married, Prabhas Comments On His Marriage Plans
- After Prabhas, Telugu Superstar Mahesh Babu To Debut In Bollywood?
- Prabhas REVEALS An Important Detail About Shraddha Kapoor's Role In Saaho!
- Lal Shares A Still Taken With Prabhas, From The Sets Of Saaho!
- BREAKING: Prabhas Breaks Silence On His FIGHT With Karan Johar & Reveals What EXACTLY Happened!
Move over the Khans! Prabhas is the new heartthrob of our generation and why not? From having sharp acting skills to a swanky body, Prabhas has become the nation's crush over last few years!
Now, we hear that Prabhas, who has given his good five years to the magnum opus, Baahubali, is demanding a massive fee hike. Read the details below..
Prabhas Has Upped His Fee By Rs 5 Crores
According to an entertainment portal, an insider revealed to them, "Prabhas has upped his fee by Rs 5 crores. He feels that it is only fair for him to demand the remuneration considering that he had given his 5 years to a movie that has turned out to be blockbuster like none other."
It’s 30 Crores For Prabhas Now..
Reportedly, earlier Prabhas was drawing the package of Rs 20-25 Crores but if the reports of his fee hike is true, he will get a handsome salary of Rs 30 Crores.
How Much Others Got Paid For Baahubali?
Before revealing the package of any other cast of Baahubali, let's talk about the money made by the director of the film, S S Rajamouli. So, according to the reports, he made a whopping Rs 28 Crores.
On the other side, actor Rana Daggubati, who plays the role of Bhallaladeva in Baahubali minted about Rs 15 Crores.
Actress Anushka Shetty, who has played the character of Amarendra Bahubali's wife Devsena has got Rs 5 crores.
Tamannah Bhatia, who has played Mahendra Baahubali's beloved, Avantika in ‘Baahubali 2: The Conclusion' has been also paid Rs 5 Crore.
Ramya Krishna, the ‘Raj Mata' of the film has been paid an amount of 2.5 crores.
The unsung hero of Baahubali series, Kattappa, which is played by Sathyaraj, was paid a handsome amount of 2 Crores.
On a sweeter note, no matter how much the cast of Baahubali earns, the one thing that will always remain with them is the love & craze of audience for this film!