TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Sabarimala Protest Updates: "We Won't Return Until We See Lord Ayyappa", Says Trupti Desai
- Jio GigaFiber: List Of States In Which It Will Be Launched
- #SocialForGood For Mental Health Awareness
- Do You Know Deepika Padukone's Wedding Ring's Cost?
- IPL 2019: Check Out The Full Squad Update
- New Jawa Perak Bobber First Look Review
- Types Of Insurance Cover That Everyone Should Have
- Gripping Facts About Jodhpur That Might Leave You In Awe
Soon after the release of Baahubali 2, stories about Prabhas and Anushka Shetty's affair and their marriage went viral on the Internet.
It was said that Prabhas will tie the knot after the release of the movie but nothing like that happened. Now, for the first time Prabhas spoke about marriage, his rumoured affair with Anushka Shetty and much more. Scroll down to know what the actor said.
Don't Worry My Female Fans
In an interview to Hindustan Times, Prabhas said, "At present, my [female] fans don't need to worry.''
I Am Not Getting Married Now
"I'm not doing any such thing (getting married) now. I'm not even thinking about it.''
I Feel Lucky
"I feel lucky that so many people admire me."
When Rana Posted A Matrimony Ad For Prabhas
"Did [Rana] say I am getting married?" he said.
On His Link-Up Rumours With Anushka
The handsome actor said, ''Such stories are common.''
I Was Expecting That People Will Link Me With Anushka
"I was, in fact, expecting this. If you work with one [female] actor in more than two films, then people tend to start spreading such rumours.''
I Used To Feel Bad
It's normal for me now. Earlier, I used to feel bad and say, ‘How could they write this?'
I Am Okay With It Now
''But now, such stories don't bother me. I am okay with them."
Excited For Saaho
Prabhas, who is shooting for Sujeeth's Saaho, also said that he is "very excited" to work in the film.