- Prabhas' Baahubali Completes 3 Years! Here's A Look At Why It Is The Pride Of Indian Cinema
- Prabhas Says That Deepika, Katrina And Alia Are His Favourities Heroines
- Amidst Reports Of Anushka Shetty Planning To Get Married, Prabhas Comments On His Marriage Plans
- After Prabhas, Telugu Superstar Mahesh Babu To Debut In Bollywood?
- Prabhas REVEALS An Important Detail About Shraddha Kapoor's Role In Saaho!
- Lal Shares A Still Taken With Prabhas, From The Sets Of Saaho!
- BREAKING: Prabhas Breaks Silence On His FIGHT With Karan Johar & Reveals What EXACTLY Happened!
- Saaho: Prabhas Shares His Excitement About Shooting For The Action Sequences In Abu Dhabi!
- Saaho: Prabhas Turns A Biker Boy, His Leaked Photos From The Sets Are Droolworthy!
- Prabhas Gets Ready For His Bollywood Debut, Superstar To Romance Pooja Hegde!
- Neil Nitin Mukesh & His Wife Rukmini Have Some Happy News, Couple Expecting Their First Baby!
- Prabhas Played A Perfect Host For Shraddha Kapoor While She Was Shooting For Saaho!
Soon after the release of Baahubali 2, stories about Prabhas and Anushka Shetty's affair and their marriage went viral on the Internet.
It was said that Prabhas will tie the knot after the release of the movie but nothing like that happened. Now, for the first time Prabhas spoke about marriage, his rumoured affair with Anushka Shetty and much more. Scroll down to know what the actor said.
Don't Worry My Female Fans
In an interview to Hindustan Times, Prabhas said, "At present, my [female] fans don't need to worry.''
I Am Not Getting Married Now
"I'm not doing any such thing (getting married) now. I'm not even thinking about it.''
I Feel Lucky
"I feel lucky that so many people admire me."
When Rana Posted A Matrimony Ad For Prabhas
"Did [Rana] say I am getting married?" he said.
On His Link-Up Rumours With Anushka
The handsome actor said, ''Such stories are common.''
I Was Expecting That People Will Link Me With Anushka
"I was, in fact, expecting this. If you work with one [female] actor in more than two films, then people tend to start spreading such rumours.''
I Used To Feel Bad
It's normal for me now. Earlier, I used to feel bad and say, ‘How could they write this?'
I Am Okay With It Now
''But now, such stories don't bother me. I am okay with them."
Excited For Saaho
Prabhas, who is shooting for Sujeeth's Saaho, also said that he is "very excited" to work in the film.