- Bhaiaji Superhit Teaser: Sunny Deol Is Back In Action, Preity Zinta Reveals Her Funny Side!
- 20 Years Of Dil Se: Preity Zinta & Manisha Koirala Get Nostalgic!
- Priyanka & Nick's Engagement: Here's 4 Other Actresses Who Found Love In Foreign Shores
- Bhaiyyaji Superhitt Poster: Preity Zinta Is Back In A Desi Avatar In This Sunny Deol Starrer!
- Kargil Vijay Diwas: Bollywood Celebrities Salute The Indian Soldiers! View Tweets
- Preity Zinta Shares A Throwback Picture From Goa & Wants Salman Khan To Remember It!
Bollywood actress Preity Zinta says she is excited for her "new beginnings" on executing her women's safety project.
The actress took to Twitter on Tuesday (June 20) and said that she is in Pune for the project.
"Nice to be in Pune and even better to take the first major step towards executing my women's safety project. So excited. Ting. New beginnings," Preity Zinta tweeted.
Earlier this week, the 42-year-old actress announced that she is coming up with her own make-up line.
During a Twitter chat, when a fan asked her which book adaptation would she like to see herself in or like to see on screen generally, Preity Zinta replied: "Right now I have my movie 'Bhaiyyaji Superhitt' coming soon, a women's safety project and a make-up line coming out, so my hands are full."
Directed by Neeraj Pathak, Bhaiyyaji Superhitt also stars Sunny Deol and Ameesha Patel in important roles. With inputs from IANS.