- Priyanka Chopra Meets Rohingya Refugees In Bangladesh, Calls On PM Hasina
- Did Deepika Padukone Offend Priyanka Chopra & Her Fans? Gets Bashed Mercilessly For Being 'Jealous'
- They Desperately Need Our Help: Priyanka On Meeting Rohingya Refugee Kids
- Priyanka Chopra Looks Magical At Prince Harry-Meghan Markle's Wedding & The After Party! [PICS]
- Disha Patani's Dream To Work With Salman Khan Comes True, Joins Bharat After Priyanka Chopra!
- Beach Bum! Priyanka Chopra Flaunts Her Chiseled Body While Looking Red Hot In A Monokini [Pictures]
- Met Gala 2018: Deepika Padukone & Priyanka Chopra's Dramatic FACE-OFF Takes Internet By Storm [Pics]
- Priyanka Chopra's Blazer Dress Memes Will Make You Burst Out With Laughter!
- Priyanka Chopra Secretly Got Married? A Mangalsutra On Her Wrist Is Making Us Curious!
- Priyanka Chopra Drops A Major Hint About Her Film With Salman Khan Bharat & Says She's Damn Excited!
- Pink Paradise! Why Women Look So Hot In Pink Bra's
Priyanka Chopra came under heavy criticism for calling a peaceful state like Sikkim "troubled by insurgency" and the Sikkimese people labelled her "politically illiterate" and even their MP Prem Das Rai asked everyone to ignore her comments as she doesn't have her facts right! Amidst all this hullabaloo, Priyanka Chopra apologised to the Sikkim Govt by sending a formal letter where she wrote, "I tender an apology".
However, it looks like the Sikkim Government is not happy with the formal apology letter and has asked her to issue another letter with more clarity about her statements. Sikkim Tourism Secretary C. Zangpo Bhutia said: "We have received an apology note from Priyanka Chopra for her comments, where she has written 'I tender an apology'. But we are not satisfied. We have asked her to send us another letter in more clear-cut terms."
Priyanka Chopra tendered an apology note to the Sikkim Governemnet stating "I tender an apology".
The Sikkim Govt is not satisfied with the note and has asked her to give more clarity on her apology.
We'll have to wait and watch if Priyanka Chopra will give in-depth clarity to the Sikkim Govt or not!
Butt Of All Jokes
She has been the subject of jokes and ire from people across the state of Sikkim.
Priyanka Chopra is being trolled on Twitter and has been called 'politically illiterate'.
Even Sikkim MP, Prem Das Rai urged people to ignore her as she doesn't have her facts right.
Sikkim is the most peaceful state in India and has no insurgency for more than 30 years.
PeeCee making such a false statement at an international film festival against a peaceful state like Sikkim is unwarranted!
We hope she'll learn the facts next time before speaking out on political issues as false provocations lead to unrest.
She also said that Sikkim has no film industry of its own, which is another false statement!
Wait & Watch
We'll keep you updated when Priyanka Chopra tenders a clear-cut apology to the Sikkim Govt.