- Nick Jonas Opens Up About His Fiancee Priyanka Chopra, Reveals How He Fell In Love With Her!
- Priyanka Chopra Gets Cozy With Nick Jonas In Texas; Their Vacation Photos Look Too Much Fun!
- Priyanka Chopra Reveals She's Asthmatic, Says It Can't Stop Her From Achieving Her Goals!
- Rivalry Over Wedding! Deepika Padukone Wants Everything That Priyanka Chopra Gets, Says A Filmmaker
- 'Happy Birthday Baby': Priyanka Chopra Wishes Nick Jonas On His Birthday With A Sweet Kiss!
- Salman Khan's Habit Of Arriving Late Pissed Priyanka Chopra; A Source Close To PeeCee Hits Back!
A few hours ago, actress Priyanka Chopra met Prime Minister Narendra Modi, in between his packed schedule in Berlin, terming it 'such a lovely coincidence'.
"Thank you for taking the time to meet me this morning Narendra Modi sir. Such a lovely coincidence to be in Berlin at the same time," Priyanka, who has been making India proud in Hollywood, tweeted.
She even shared a glimpse from her meeting with Modi on Twitter as well as Instagram.
The actress, who is known for her acting skills as well as supporting social and humanitarian causes, is seen in a white dress with a floral print during the meeting.
Modi, who is on a two-day visit to Germany, is in a black bandhgala.
Modi arrived in Berlin on Monday on the first leg of his six-day, four-nation tour of Europe. From Germany, Modi will travel to Spain, Russia and France.
Meanwhile, Priyanka, whose Hollywood debut film Baywatch opened internationally to mixed reviews, is enjoying a break in Berlin. Baywatch, also starring Dwayne Johnson and Zac Efron, is slated to release in India on June 2.