- Attracting Luck After Dating Alia Bhatt? Ranbir Kapoor Talks About Going To Hollywood!
- Here's Why Priyanka Chopra BROKE UP With Her Superstar EX-BF; Dating Nick To Heal Her BROKEN Heart!
- Priyanka Chopra & Nick Jonas To Opt For A Live-in Relationship!
- Priyanka Chopra To Pen Her Memoir Titled 'Unfinished', It Will Be Bold & Rebellious Just Like Her!
- Nick Jonas Ex-girlfriend Devastated; Feels She Can’t Compete With Hottie Priyanka Chopra!
- Priyanka Chopra Is Super-awesome, Says Nick Jonas' Brother Kevin
- HOT SCOOP! Aishwarya Rai Bachchan STOPS Abhishek Bachchan To Sign His Next Opposite Priyanka Chopra
- Despite Being HIGHEST PAID Heroine Of Salman Khan, Priyanka Chopra's Fee For Bharat Is Staggering!
- Priyanka Chopra's Friends Warn Her Not To Get Too Close To Nick Jonas; This Reason To Be Blamed?
- Priyanka Chopra & Nick Jonas Are Not Interested In Each Other? Their Body Language Says It All
- Varun Dhawan & Ayushmann Khurrana React To Priyanka Chopra's Quantico Controversy!
- Kareena Kapoor Khan Denies To COMPROMISE Just To Get A Film Opposite Shahrukh Khan [Inside Details]
The battle of the social media followers gets real as two Bollywood heroines, Priyanka Chopra and Deepika Padukone are pitted against each other to clinch 'who has the highest number of online interactions' and according to the latest social media ranking released by The Hollywood Reporter, Priyanka Chopra is at number 3 and Deepika Padukone is at a distant number 7.
"The Top Actors chart is a ranking of the most popular actors on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, YouTube and Google Plus, with global data provided by social media analytics company MVPindex. The chart's methodology blends social engagement on the platforms along with weekly additions of followers/subscribers. The latest tracking week ended Sept. 26," said The Hollywood Reporter.
The battle of the social media followers gets as real as possible.
Priyanka Chopra defeats Deepika Padukone in terms of social media impressions.
Priyanka Chopra is at position 3 and Deepika Padukone is at position 7.
It's the first time Deepika Padukone has entered the single digit position in terms of social media interactions.
The upward trend is due to the hype and buzz surrounding her look in Padmavati.
In 2016, Priyanka Chopra was at number 13 and in 2017 she's at the 3rd spot.
Priyanka Chopra is slowly yet steadily being a household name in Hollywood.
PeeCee gets social media impressions from both Bollywood and Hollywood fans alike.
She's also seen in various late-night talk shows in the US and that added to her popularity.
PeeCee has also attended the Oscars and Emmy Awards in the US as well.
She's currently shooting for her upcoming Hollywood movie A Kid Like Jake.
We're sure in 2018, Deepika Padukone will be inside the top 5 list!