TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Chandrababu Naidu Meets Mamata Banerjee: Efforts For Anti-BJP Front
- Oppo India: Teases New Smartphone Range
- Jawa Vs Royal Enfield — A Brief Comparison
- Anushka Sharma: Unveils Her Madame Tussauds Wax Statue!
- Healthy Ways To Improve Your Daily Tea
- Latest Lowest Personal Loan Interest Rates
- Five Reasons To Visit Bum La Pass This Winter
- How Dovizioso won a red-flagged Race!
Priyanka Chopra emerged as the social media champion and defeated Gal Godot, Cara Delevingne, Vin Diesel, Dwayne Johnson, Shahrukh Khan, Salman Khan and every other popular actor and is now the top star on social media in terms of follower interaction, followers, subscribers and engagement.
The top 10 for this week are as follows - Priyanka Chopra, Dwayne Johnson, Kevin Hart, Gal Gadot, Cara Delevingne, Vin Diesel, Jennifer Lopez, Ashely Benson, Zac Efron and Shay Mitchell. Wow! That's quite an achievement for PeeCee.
Gal Gadot is at the 4th place in terms of social media engagement.
Gal Gadot was defeated by Priyanka Chopra to clinch the top place.
It's great to see Priyanka Chopra defeating Gal Gadot in social media.
Priyanka Chopra defeated Gal Gadot & Cara Delevingne hands down.
Gal Gadot's Wonder Woman has released worldwide and is doing really good.
Women Who Do Wonders
In Hollywood, Wonder Woman Is Gal Gadot and in Bollywood we can give that title to PeeCee.
Priyanka Chopra is slowly and steadily beating all the top guns around the world.
PeeCee is seen almost anywhere and everywhere these days in both India and the USA.
Priyanka Chopra's Baywatch released worldwide but did not fare well at the box office.
Priyanka Chopra starred in 2 series of the TV show Quantico.