- Priyanka Chopra Wanted To Once Marry Television Actor Mohit Raina?
- Nick Jonas & Priyanka Chopra Send A Message To The 'Haters'!
- Complete Details About Salman Khan & Disha Patani's Roles In Bharat Revealed!
- Priyanka Chopra Is Too Dark To Be Crowned Miss India; When A Jury Member Passed A Racist Remark
- Priyanka Chopra Spotted Celebrating B'day With Nick Jonas; Madhu Chopra Comments On Their Marriage
- Happy Birthday Priyanka Chopra! Here Are 7 Most Defining Moments That Changed Her Life Forever
Priyanka Chopra has returned to work on the sets of the American TV show Quantico after suffering a concussion in an on-set accident last week. The actress' representative confirmed the news that she's already started her shoot for the televison series.
Her representative said: "While she is still sore and stiff from her fall, she is getting stronger every day and is happy to be back at work."
Priyanka Chopra was injured while shooting on the sets of the second season of the hit drama series Quantico. According to sources, she slipped and fell during a stunt and suffered a concussion after hitting her head. She spent the weekend resting at home and tweeted to her followers by saying, "Thank you for all of your warm thoughts and well wishes."
The actress is all set to debut in Hollywood with the film Baywatch and it also stars Dwayne Johnson aka The Rock and Zac Efron in the lead roles. The film is scheduled to hit the theatres worldwide in May, 2017. It is reported that Priyanka Chopra might get the starcast to India for the promotions as well.