- Nick Jonas Opens Up About His Fiancee Priyanka Chopra, Reveals How He Fell In Love With Her!
- Priyanka Chopra Gets Cozy With Nick Jonas In Texas; Their Vacation Photos Look Too Much Fun!
- Priyanka Chopra Reveals She's Asthmatic, Says It Can't Stop Her From Achieving Her Goals!
- Rivalry Over Wedding! Deepika Padukone Wants Everything That Priyanka Chopra Gets, Says A Filmmaker
- 'Happy Birthday Baby': Priyanka Chopra Wishes Nick Jonas On His Birthday With A Sweet Kiss!
- Salman Khan's Habit Of Arriving Late Pissed Priyanka Chopra; A Source Close To PeeCee Hits Back!
- Priyanka Chopra Would Either Wear Sweatshirt Or ‘Nothing At All’ For A Date Night With Nick Jonas!
- Priyanka Chopra & Nick Jonas Redefine Love In These Mushy Photos, Are You Ready To Go 'Awww'?
- Priyanka Chopra Reveals Her & Nick Jonas' Celebrity Nickname & Leaves Him Embarrassed!
- Bhai Se Panga! Priyanka Chopra Left Bharat Because She Doesn’t Want To Work With Me: Salman Khan
- Nick Jonas Shared An Open Kiss With This Beauty Before He Met Priyanka Chopra!
- Battling Cancer, Sonali Bendre Sports Wig As Her New Look, Thanks Priyanka Chopra For This Reason!
Priyanka Chopra revealed that she has no qualms about being called a feminist and said that she's proud of the tag and will always fight for women's rights and gender-equality. She also said that the term 'menism' doesn't make sense as men already have everything they ever wanted, such as freedom and various other things.
"I see so many girlfriends of mine who are like, 'No, I'm not that much of a feminist.' I don't even understand that. The need for feminism was created because there were no rights for women. That's why there is not a man-ism, because they always had it." Also, PeeCee revealed that people are complicating feminism, but the truth behind it is just asking for equal opportunities for women.
She further commented, "Sometimes women have to show such enormous amount of strength to be perceived as unbreakable."
"They are constantly under scrutiny to prove that they can walk toe to toe with any man around the world."
Women Are Different
"But that's not easy at all. Women are physiologically different than men and there are times when I am vulnerable."
"But I have to try hard to cover my vulnerabilities. And I think that's what makes me strong."
Woman Of Colour
"I'm digging my feet in and saying I will not settle for parts which are less, especially as a woman of colour."
"I want to be able to play mainstream parts without the need in the storyline to describe why an Indian is playing an American."
Summed It Up
"The roles are still not being written for us as much as they should." Priyanka Chopra summed it up.
Whoa! She really ended up saying a lot there, didn't she?
Priyanka Chopra is currently in Rome, Italy for the shoot of Quantico 3.
A Kid Like Jake
She is shooting for her upcoming Hollywood film A Kid Like Jake in the US as well.