- Here's What Fans Have To Say About Priyanka Chopra & Nick Jonas Relationship! View Funny Tweets
- Priyanka Chopra & Nick Jonas Walk Hand-in-hand As They Step Out For A Dinner Date In Mumbai! Pics
- Priyanka Chopra BUYS 100-Crore House In Mumbai, Arrives With Nick Jonas For House-warming Ceremony
- Attracting Luck After Dating Alia Bhatt? Ranbir Kapoor Talks About Going To Hollywood!
- Here's Why Priyanka Chopra BROKE UP With Her Superstar EX-BF; Dating Nick To Heal Her BROKEN Heart!
- Priyanka Chopra & Nick Jonas To Opt For A Live-in Relationship!
- Priyanka Chopra To Pen Her Memoir Titled 'Unfinished', It Will Be Bold & Rebellious Just Like Her!
- Nick Jonas Ex-girlfriend Devastated; Feels She Can’t Compete With Hottie Priyanka Chopra!
- Priyanka Chopra Is Super-awesome, Says Nick Jonas' Brother Kevin
- HOT SCOOP! Aishwarya Rai Bachchan STOPS Abhishek Bachchan To Sign His Next Opposite Priyanka Chopra
- Despite Being HIGHEST PAID Heroine Of Salman Khan, Priyanka Chopra's Fee For Bharat Is Staggering!
- Priyanka Chopra's Friends Warn Her Not To Get Too Close To Nick Jonas; This Reason To Be Blamed?
Priyanka Chopra revealed that she has no qualms about being called a feminist and said that she's proud of the tag and will always fight for women's rights and gender-equality. She also said that the term 'menism' doesn't make sense as men already have everything they ever wanted, such as freedom and various other things.
"I see so many girlfriends of mine who are like, 'No, I'm not that much of a feminist.' I don't even understand that. The need for feminism was created because there were no rights for women. That's why there is not a man-ism, because they always had it." Also, PeeCee revealed that people are complicating feminism, but the truth behind it is just asking for equal opportunities for women.
She further commented, "Sometimes women have to show such enormous amount of strength to be perceived as unbreakable."
"They are constantly under scrutiny to prove that they can walk toe to toe with any man around the world."
Women Are Different
"But that's not easy at all. Women are physiologically different than men and there are times when I am vulnerable."
"But I have to try hard to cover my vulnerabilities. And I think that's what makes me strong."
Woman Of Colour
"I'm digging my feet in and saying I will not settle for parts which are less, especially as a woman of colour."
"I want to be able to play mainstream parts without the need in the storyline to describe why an Indian is playing an American."
Summed It Up
"The roles are still not being written for us as much as they should." Priyanka Chopra summed it up.
Whoa! She really ended up saying a lot there, didn't she?
Priyanka Chopra is currently in Rome, Italy for the shoot of Quantico 3.
A Kid Like Jake
She is shooting for her upcoming Hollywood film A Kid Like Jake in the US as well.