- Here's Why Priyanka Chopra BROKE UP With Her Superstar EX-BF; Dating Nick To Heal Her BROKEN Heart!
- Priyanka Chopra & Nick Jonas To Opt For A Live-in Relationship!
- Priyanka Chopra To Pen Her Memoir Titled 'Unfinished', It Will Be Bold & Rebellious Just Like Her!
- Nick Jonas Ex-girlfriend Devastated; Feels She Can’t Compete With Hottie Priyanka Chopra!
- Priyanka Chopra Is Super-awesome, Says Nick Jonas' Brother Kevin
- HOT SCOOP! Aishwarya Rai Bachchan STOPS Abhishek Bachchan To Sign His Next Opposite Priyanka Chopra
- Despite Being HIGHEST PAID Heroine Of Salman Khan, Priyanka Chopra's Fee For Bharat Is Staggering!
- Priyanka Chopra's Friends Warn Her Not To Get Too Close To Nick Jonas; This Reason To Be Blamed?
- Priyanka Chopra & Nick Jonas Are Not Interested In Each Other? Their Body Language Says It All
- Varun Dhawan & Ayushmann Khurrana React To Priyanka Chopra's Quantico Controversy!
- Kareena Kapoor Khan Denies To COMPROMISE Just To Get A Film Opposite Shahrukh Khan [Inside Details]
- Rishi Kapoor Calls Donald Trump A CLOWN & Praises Kim Jong Un!
The Western media has once again mistaken a Bollywood star's name and this time they goofed up between Deepika Padukone and Priyanka Chopra. The American paparazzi mistook Priyanka for Deepika at the Los Angeles airport and this has not gone down well with both the actresses.
When Priyanka was asked about this at an event, she said,
"That was unfair and a serious case of ignorance. It's not right, every brown girl does not look the same. Indians constitute one-fifth of the world's population and the representation of our prolific film industry in world cinema is our responsibility. We have to put ourselves out there."
Priyanka Chopra finally opened up about the mix up of names which the Western media usually does.
PeeCee has a received good press from the Western media and any provocation against them may actually backfire.
"Absolutely. It's not just me being offended. Everyone should be offended," said Deepika.
"It is not just ignorance, it is racist.." Said Deepika.
"That was unfair and a serious case of ignorance," quipped Priyanka.
Deepika Padukone and Priyanka Chopra have tried their luck in Hollywood in 2017.
Right On Top
Both the actresses are currently on top of their game since close to two years and more.
Of course, the mix up can hurt anyone and Priyanka and Deepika rightfully feel bad about it.
We hope the Western media will put a complete full stop to the name mix up henceforth.