TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Cyclone Gaja To Hit Tamil Nadu Tonight: State On High Alert; Schools Shut
- New Jawa, Jawa 42 And Perak Motorcycles Launched In India; Prices Start At Rs 1.55 Lakh
- Jio GigaFiber: How To Register For Reliance FTTH Broadband Connection
- Inside Details About DeepVeer's Konkani-Brahmin Wedding
- Virat Kohli Vows To Give It Back If Aussies Are Aggressive
- Shraddha Kapoor Gave Us One More Cute Fashion Goal With This Floral Summery Dress
- Health Insurance Major Revamp Plan To Serve Customers Better: Here’s How
- All About The Lost Town Of Poompuhar In Tamil Nadu
Actress Priyanka Chopra, whose Hollywood debut Baywatch has released in the US, says she regrets wearing "a lot of extensions" in her hair.
"I have a lot of hair. And sometimes it can become really big. There was a time where I liked a lot of extensions and a lot of curls and just a lot of everything going on in there," Priyanka told people.com.
Now Priyanka, 34, says she advises everyone to remember one key beauty rule: "Less is more."
Priyanka considers her wardrobe at this year's Met Gala and at the Emmy awards last year as the best outfits she has ever worn.
Speaking about her more favourable garments, she said: "It's a toss-up between my Met Gala trench coat and this beautiful Emmy Jason Wu red custom gown that I wore last year at the Emmys. So it's a little bit of a toss-up right now."
Priyanka plays Victoria Leeds in Baywatch alongside Dwayne The Rock Johnson and Zac Efron. With inputs from IANS.