- Nick Jonas Opens Up About His Fiancee Priyanka Chopra, Reveals How He Fell In Love With Her!
- Priyanka Chopra Gets Cozy With Nick Jonas In Texas; Their Vacation Photos Look Too Much Fun!
- Priyanka Chopra Reveals She's Asthmatic, Says It Can't Stop Her From Achieving Her Goals!
- Rivalry Over Wedding! Deepika Padukone Wants Everything That Priyanka Chopra Gets, Says A Filmmaker
- 'Happy Birthday Baby': Priyanka Chopra Wishes Nick Jonas On His Birthday With A Sweet Kiss!
- Salman Khan's Habit Of Arriving Late Pissed Priyanka Chopra; A Source Close To PeeCee Hits Back!
You must be aware of the news that the verdict of Nirbhaya case came out yesterday and the Supreme Court upheld the decision of the Delhi High Court to hang the four convicts.
A few hours ago, Priyanka Chopra, took to the micro-blogging site and posted an emotional letter about the same and here's what she had written in her post:
"Yes, it has taken five long years, but today justice finally prevailed. The flame of this verdict should singe not just the dastardly four (of the other two, one is dead and one accused is a juvenile) but such perpetrators in India as well."
"The brutal, barbaric and demoniacal conduct of the convicts shook the conscience if humanity and they don't deserve leniency," said the Supreme Court while reading out the death sentence to the four accused in the Nirbhaya raoe-cum-murder case."
"I'm so Proud of the justice system for hearing her voice.. in her dying declaration she appealed that her perpetrators not be spared. Justice - that was what the entire country demanded five years ago and never let the nation forget."
"Each voice that joined the battle was strident and clear - the six must be punished. Finally, they will pay. The brutality of such crimes is something I refuse to accept!!,"
"That, we, as a modern 21st century allow such heinous things to happen to our women never ceases to trouble me. Unfortunately, the past can never be undone. So, we move on and make a promise to ourselves."
"That when an entire country is unified in wanting something, action is taken. That awakening, this unified voice to stop such brutal and demoniacal crimes, as our Supreme Court said, is what we must never let go onto mute mode."
"You will never be forgotten Nirbhaya," Priyanka concluded the post.