TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- PM Modi Attends Swearing-In Ceremony Of Maldives New President, Ibrahim Mohamed Solih
- Free OnePlus 6T On Upcoming Black Friday Sale — Here's How
- Jawa Vs Royal Enfield — A Brief Comparison
- Salman Khan's Bharat Movie, Hoists Pakistani Flag In Indian Soil; Locals Upset
- The Health Wonders of Arugula: The Mediterranean Wonder Plant
- Did You Know That Cashback On Shopping Is Taxable?
- Winter Destinations In Uttarakhand
- Lakshya Sen Enters Semifinals Of World Junior Badminton Championship
Priyanka Chopra recently attended the show Dirty Laundry, where she talked about her favourite accessories and clothes.
But she shocked everyone when she referred to a brown leather jacket which was given to her by her ex-boyfriend. Read why people related it to a famous superstar.
This Actor Had A Similar Jacket
According to Pinkvilla, this superstar had a similar jacket that Priyanka Chopra brought on the show.
Priyanka has given many hits with this actor.
I Was Unsure About This One
When the host asked Priyanka about it, she stated, "I was a little unsure about this one, whether I should (get it or not).''
More About The Jacket
''But your show is called Dirty Laundry, so I thought might as well. This is a jacket that I literally live in.''
It Belonged To My Ex-Boyfriend
''It's my airport jacket, but it belonged to an ex-boyfriend."
Does The Jacket Remind Her Of Her Ex?
When the host asked, if she could still smell him, Priyanka replied, "Oh God, I hope not. I only smell me."
Things Get Exchanged
So, why does Priyanka still have the jacket? To which Priyanka replied, "Things get exchanged. But this one I really really loved because it kind of became mine.''
It Stopped Being Him
''It stopped being him like after it stayed back in my house once and I just kind of wore it."
He Asked For It
"He asked for it and I said no. I was like 'no'. That's what happens in a relationship. Sorry! And I don't even think about it."
I Am Always Wearing It
''It is the best thing on airports. I am always wearing it. It's very comfortable.''